BY BRAUN #1 in Thermometers

When someone you love is under the weather, you need acuracy, not approximately. The Braun® ThermoScan® 5 thermometer provides accurate and gentle readings in just seconds. The pre-warmed tip and unique positioning system ensure precise measurements every time. Braun's clinically proven technology gives you confidence and peace of mind when you need it most. It's perfect for the whole family.

Learn more about Braun

Braun® ThermoScan® 5 Ear Thermometer
  • "It is really quick and for squirmy kids who refuse to hold still long enough for under the arm or trying to keep the temporal one against their head to get an accurate reading." in 8 reviews
  • "Prior to this, I had used the forehead thermometer and was not too happy with the results because my toddler does not like to sit still and my husband is not that great at scanning it." in 8 reviews
  • "Being sick they wouldn't want to sit still long enough for me to get their temperature under the arm." in 3 reviews
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this from babies r us for $55 bucks. It's a replacement for my other Braun thermometer. I bought this for my 2nd child that I am expecting. Tested on my son and it worked like a charm. It's even better than the first one I bought. Really easy to use and accurate. It comes with some lids for the lens. I would recommend this product.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this thermometer.. Works great. Trust it 100% percent.. Yes it's a little to pricey but worth having at home.. I really recommend it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Easy to use ear thermometer. It's done in second and your kid doesn't even notice it. Works great for all ages
Shivangi K.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely worth the price. It makes a parents life so easy when it comes to taking the temperature of a baby. Super easy to use, convenient and baby friendly. Love it.
Kayla H.
Was going to buy one but was kind of iffy????? is it worth the money???
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
Does it really works better than any other?
Is it accurate? I have less than a month old baby! Looking for my 1st&last baby thermometer ! If there is anything better than this?
Brittany G.
Cannon Falls, MN
Would it be good idea to change the ear liners every time or is it safe to use the same one a few times?

Target