BY BRAUN #1 in Thermometers

When someone you love is under the weather, you need acuracy, not approximately. The Braun® ThermoScan® 5 thermometer provides accurate and gentle readings in just seconds. The pre-warmed tip and unique positioning system ensure precise measurements every time. Braun's clinically proven technology gives you confidence and peace of mind when you need it most. It's perfect for the whole family.

Learn more about Braun

Braun® ThermoScan® 5 Ear Thermometer

Start your review of Braun® ThermoScan® 5 Ear Thermometer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It is really quick and for squirmy kids who refuse to hold still long enough for under the arm or trying to keep the temporal one against their head to get an accurate reading." in 8 reviews
  • "Prior to this, I had used the forehead thermometer and was not too happy with the results because my toddler does not like to sit still and my husband is not that great at scanning it." in 8 reviews
  • "Being sick they wouldn't want to sit still long enough for me to get their temperature under the arm." in 3 reviews
Michelle S.
I received this through Influenster and have been very pleased. It's important to note that you have to make sure you position it properly in order to get a good reading. This sometimes means pulling the child's ear gently to straighten out the canal. My daughter was quite ill and this thermometer was the only one I could use that didn't bother her. It's super quick and didn't require much effort from my 3 year old. I think we all know how big a pain it can be to get a little one to sit still for an under the arm temp. reading! I highly recommend this product.
Tara D.
North Canton, OH
I got this from Influenster and it's been awesome! I have gotten quick, accurate reads and for my son, that's a big deal. Love this product!
Debrann M.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I really enjoy this temperature thermometer! I had always used the cheap stick ones but they never seemed to give a good reading! I am confident that I'm getting a correct reading every time with this one!
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I unfortunately could not review this sooner due to moving and they packed it while moving. Now that I've had it for almost a month, its come in handy for when I feel like my daughter feels a little warm. It reads very quickly, which is so nice!!! I've always used the traditional ones and I would do it under her armpits, she would always move and be impatience so its so nice how quick it is. I was originally going to purchase something like this, so I am happy I had a chance to try it out.
Amanda W.
Brookland, AR
I couldn't have gotten this product in the right time! Recently my little one had a fever lasting a couple of days, and it was accurate and very fast!!! I wouldn't use any other kind!!
Jennifer M.
We love how quick and easy to use the Braun Thermoscan is! No fumbling with directions and the ear covers keep it clean.
AMEISHA C.
Got this for my first VoxBox, I was so excited!!!! watching the temperature rise on oral thermometers makes me feel weird and seems so inaccurate. At the sound of the beep you get a stable temperature that doesn't change because my precious power ranger wont sit still. Influenster you are the best!!!! Now I don't need to take his temperature 3x and compare!!!!
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
Got this for my first VoxBox. I LOVE it. We tested it out compared to our oral thermometer and it's surprisingly accurate. My husband and I were both skeptical because I've had other ear thermometers that were terrible. It reads very quickly and there's no more fighting my two year old to take his temperature. Only downside is the replacement covers can get a bit pricey, but other than that I highly recommend it. Thanks, Influenster!!
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
I was sent this product by you guys :) i absolutely love it! Its quick, easy, and accurate! My son doesn't cry or squirm, he doesn't even know I'm doing it! Thank you guys so much!
Melissa G.
Grand Island, NY
It's amazing! I have 3 year old twins, who are very impatient, especially when they are sick, and this takes an accurate temp within seconds. It's comfortable in their ears, and super easy to use. Highly recommend for kids of all ages!! So glad I got to try this product free from Influenster, would definitely purchase in the future for a back up.
Kayla H.
Was going to buy one but was kind of iffy????? is it worth the money???
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
Does it really works better than any other?
Is it accurate? I have less than a month old baby! Looking for my 1st&last baby thermometer ! If there is anything better than this?
Brittany G.
Cannon Falls, MN
Would it be good idea to change the ear liners every time or is it safe to use the same one a few times?

Target