BY BRAUN #1 in Thermometers

When someone you love is under the weather, you need acuracy, not approximately. The Braun® ThermoScan® 5 thermometer provides accurate and gentle readings in just seconds. The pre-warmed tip and unique positioning system ensure precise measurements every time. Braun's clinically proven technology gives you confidence and peace of mind when you need it most. It's perfect for the whole family.

Learn more about Braun

Braun® ThermoScan® 5 Ear Thermometer
  • "It is really quick and for squirmy kids who refuse to hold still long enough for under the arm or trying to keep the temporal one against their head to get an accurate reading." in 8 reviews
  • "Prior to this, I had used the forehead thermometer and was not too happy with the results because my toddler does not like to sit still and my husband is not that great at scanning it." in 8 reviews
  • "Being sick they wouldn't want to sit still long enough for me to get their temperature under the arm." in 3 reviews
Perlitta G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Quick, accurate, and easy to use. If used as directed, the quick response this gives is pretty accurate. Especially when your little one is not wanting to be bothered and already scared the response that quickly appears makes it easy to get the temperature check done and over with. Being easy to read with accommodating colors to help you read and understand the temperature.
Twyla P.
Dawsonville, GA
I love these thermometers. So much faster than the ones under the tongue. With 4 kids I would love to have one of these at home.
Jasmine w.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love this!! I have always wanted one for my kids and am so happy to have one. It is so easy to use and only take a few seconds for an accurate reading!
Courtney D.
Newark, OH
I was so excited to receive this product to review from Influenster! This ear thermometer is such an improvement from any we have tried before. It is quick and convenient, especially for night time needs with a toddler and soon, a newborn. I used this on my almost-two-year-old today and she didn't even have time to realize I was taking her temp!
Christopher S.
Beaver Falls, PA
It's quick and works great. We use it all the time. I recommend it for any paren't to have. No too expensive either.
Jennifer a.
Orlando, FL
Great product, used it as soon as I got it. Quick and accurate read, easy up use and doesn't bother my little one!
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
I received this thermometer from Influenster for testing, and I'm really glad I did! I've been needing to get a better one for the kids, and hadn't gotten around to it. It's really easy to use. It gets a reading in about 2 secs so it's not hard to use on a squirmy toddler who hates things in his ears. If I hadn't gotten this in a VoxBox I would buy it myself.
Holly P.
Honolulu , HI
The braun forehead thermometer is a great thermometer. Other ear thermometers I have owned in the past haven't been accurate, which is a hassle when dealing with a sick child. I love that this thermometer came with 20 replacement lens filters. I tried it on both of my children, and the thermometer was able to get their temperatures quickly and accurately! The only really negative is the case that comes with it. It just rest onto the case, which leaves the top of the thermometer exposed, instead of having a case that protects the thermometer well.
Cassandra L.
Daly City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a must have for baby. Baby temperature need to measure every night and this one is very easy to use. Also fast reading and show the temperature on digital screen. Even I can use it at night time.
Becky F.
Fuquay Varina, NC
We love this thermometer at our house! Our squirmy little one won't hold still for any other kind of temperature taking. It's accurate (we've tested several times right before visiting the doctor to compare), easy, and painless for all parties involved! I'll never use another thermometer again.
Kayla H.
Was going to buy one but was kind of iffy????? is it worth the money???
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
Does it really works better than any other?
Is it accurate? I have less than a month old baby! Looking for my 1st&last baby thermometer ! If there is anything better than this?
Brittany G.
Cannon Falls, MN
Would it be good idea to change the ear liners every time or is it safe to use the same one a few times?

Target