BY BRAUN #1 in Thermometers

When someone you love is under the weather, you need acuracy, not approximately. The Braun® ThermoScan® 5 thermometer provides accurate and gentle readings in just seconds. The pre-warmed tip and unique positioning system ensure precise measurements every time. Braun's clinically proven technology gives you confidence and peace of mind when you need it most. It's perfect for the whole family.

Learn more about Braun

Braun® ThermoScan® 5 Ear Thermometer

Start your review of Braun® ThermoScan® 5 Ear Thermometer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It is really quick and for squirmy kids who refuse to hold still long enough for under the arm or trying to keep the temporal one against their head to get an accurate reading." in 8 reviews
  • "Prior to this, I had used the forehead thermometer and was not too happy with the results because my toddler does not like to sit still and my husband is not that great at scanning it." in 8 reviews
  • "Being sick they wouldn't want to sit still long enough for me to get their temperature under the arm." in 3 reviews
Mariah C.
Niagara Falls
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite thermometer I’ve ever boughten. It can be used for children and adults. It is expensive but worth every penny. It completely met my expectations and is always accurate. I highly recommend this product!
Amber O.
Spring Hill, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I haven't had any issues with the accuracy of this thermometer and the batteries in it last ages. Only recently had to buy more little shields for it and they're super reasonably priced so I was very happy with that.
Angie G.
Garrett, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
 this is very good product especially if you have a baby because all you do is put it in the ear and hit the button and it gives you the reading meant my expectations

Ruby B.
Watsonville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is best thermometer every mom should have this. It is definitely worth the cost gives quick and easy reading when you need it most. i would recommend this to anyone hands down.
Taylor S.
Bagley
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is the best of the best right here! I will always use ear thermometers because I believe that they are the most accurate. These are pricey but it is the best of the best
Niquita m.
Columbus
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this thermometer. It seems to be very accurate and easy to do. I also like the covers thst are provided so i am able to use with all the children and still stay sanitary
Maegan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We previously owned a forehead thermometer from the same brand and I felt like it was accurate so we purchased this ear thermometer and it is always accurate! Highly recommend, easy to use and quick for wiggly children that can't sit still for long.
Jessica Y.
27046
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought the Braun brand per our pediatrician's recommendation & we love it. Super simple to use, easy to read & always consistent results. We wouldn't use any other brand.
Kristin D.
Kansas City, MO
Accurate and easy to use. Our pediatrician’s office uses this, too. For your average fever of your otherwise healthy child older than 3 months, this will work perfect!
Maria P.
Just in love with this product. Very easy to use. Baby like it very much and all ready check the temperature by her self, its like a play. Definitely will recommend this product to others parents.
Kayla H.
Was going to buy one but was kind of iffy????? is it worth the money???
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
Does it really works better than any other?
Is it accurate? I have less than a month old baby! Looking for my 1st&last baby thermometer ! If there is anything better than this?
Brittany G.
Cannon Falls, MN
Would it be good idea to change the ear liners every time or is it safe to use the same one a few times?

Target