Kayla H.

Was going to buy one but was kind of iffy????? is it worth the money???

Ana M.
Ana M.
2 years, 7 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Yess! I highly recommend it. yes it a bit pricey but worth buying and good to have at home.
Albania C.
Ajla M.
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I have this thermometer which I bought and I love it. I had a few other expensive ones and after a few months of use started to mess up so I finally tried this one and I have had it for about 8 months and still working perfectly. Plus I have notice here in az a lot of doctor's use these as well
Paris A.
Paris A.
Cedar Park, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
When your child is sick, you want a thermometer that is accurate and quick. This #BraunTherms fits both of those.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
I've used several and i would definitely spend the money for an affordable accurate thermometer. This one i felt comfortable using and it was fast and easy.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Yes! I think it's definitely worth the money.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
4 years, 6 months ago
This can be used by children and adults, so yes it's a good investment especially if you have a growing family!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Dudley, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Definitely worth the money! Love this thermometer! So easy and fast to use, great for kids!
Laura K.
Laura K.
4 years, 6 months ago
I think that it is definitely worth the money. I received mine complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in a voxbox. I would have been the same way as you are, but being able to test it I would highly recommend it.
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
Walker, LA
4 years, 6 months ago
I got mine free in a voxbox and would definitely purchase if I didn't. It works fast and so far seems to give an accurate reading. I love that it comes with little covers for the part that goes in the ear.