Braun Thermoscan 5 Ear Thermometer, 1 ea uploaded by Socheata R.Braun Thermoscan 5 Ear Thermometer, 1 ea uploaded by Ana M.

BY BRAUN #6 in Thermometers

1 Brand Among Pediatricians and Moms* Professional Technology Helps Ensure Accuracy Every Time 2 Fast, Gentle, Easy to Use 3 Recommended for Infants, Children, Adults Why Measure in the Ear? br The ear canal is the best site to measure a fever because of its close proximity to the eardrum, which shares the blood supply of the brain s temperature control center. This site allow for a more accurate reflection of the body s core temperature. Exclusive pre-warmed tip technology is designed to help minimize the cooling effect of the tip inside the ear canal, promoting accurate measurements time after time. Unique positioning system uses a light and beep to confirm proper positioning. Memory funciton recalls the last temperature reading. Proven more accurate than rectal or temple* Exclusive pre-warmed tip enables repeatable accuracy. Guidance system gives visual and audible re see more...

Karen O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thermometer is the best do not get newer version it does not read the temp right.. I have two kids and even at my doctor’s they use this one would definitely pick one up at your local Walmart,Target, and Amazon price match $31.95 best money spent for your little ones!!
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this from babies r us for $55 bucks. It's a replacement for my other Braun thermometer. I bought this for my 2nd child that I am expecting. Tested on my son and it worked like a charm. It's even better than the first one I bought. Really easy to use and accurate. It comes with some lids for the lens. I would recommend this product.
Max Y.
I've used this thermometer for a couple of months now and I really enjoy it! My child suffers from feveral seizures so knowing what his exact temp. is is really helpful. I love the fact that you can change the reading to celsius because my parents are from china so they can read the temp. easily. I also like the fact that the ear caps are disposable so it remains very sanitary for the rest of my family. I've dropped it once and it hasn't broken. *knock on wood* The only complaint that I have is that the screen doesn't light up. Sometimes that can be a struggle when your child is sleeping and it is nighttime. Other than that, I love this thermometer!
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Braun is the only thermometer brand I'll use. We have this one and their temporal (forehead) one. Both work amazingly. It is very precise and I love how temperatures are color coded.. if your child has a severe temp it's red, if it's a lower temp it's green color, if no temp blue (don't quote me on which color means what though, I forget exacts). It also saves a bunch of the previous temps
April D.
Decatur , AL
The thermometers are the best. They are easy to use and give an actuarte temperature. They are a little on the pricy side but they qualify for flexible spending if you have an account like that availible to you. I would recommend this product as it is nessacary for the care of childern and can also be used for adults.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the idea of getting a temperature reading via the ear. It's such an easier process and it's sanitary with the covers you use. I'm not always confident it's a completely accurate reading but it gives you a good idea, and it's easy use beats any doubts I might have!
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I have a few devices and I only trust this one. The head check one always says some strange temperature (no way my kid is 80 degrees right now) and good luck keeping the thermometer in the kids mouths... but this one is a quick 5 seconds... and voila! Accurate and easy. So easy, my husband and I use it as well. A must for kiddos.
swati m.
Herndon, VA
It's very easy process to check temperature, via the ear. The ear canal is the best to measure a fever because of its close proximity to the eardrum, which shares the blood supply of the brain s temperature control.
Suvi H.
I just recently purchased this and I love it for my toddler. It is super quick and easy to use. I bought it from Target and it was a little pricy but if you want an accurate and quick temp this is the one to get!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Excellent product for checking temperature. With kids this is super simple and quick. The accuracy was spot on. This is a company that makes awesome products. Would recommend this to anyone with little ones.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I just bought this! Please someone tell me I won't be disappointed! Our last ear thermometer was a Braun also and it was a complete waste of money. Is this really a good ear thermometer?
Morgan M.
Ardmore , OK
Is this a waste of money or should I go with it? I'm looking for something accurate that will help quickly when I feel like baby is running fever.
Samah S.
Tunis Arianna Mnihla
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will be a momy soon Voxbox me this thermometer plz