BY BRAUN

Braun Smart Control Cordless Shaver: Cordless shaving convenience--up to 30 minutes cordless shaving Patented Smart Foil captures problem-area hair for an effortless, close shave 100% washable cleaning Long-hair precision trimmer Model 190S see more...

Samantha C.
Bought this for my father for his birthday and he loves it. He loves that it doesn't pull and gives him a nice clean shave every time.
Maria M.
Fullerton, CA
Braun Smart Control Corless Shaver,
Es una de mis fovoritas porque Es muy practica para viajar, lo puedes usar en cualquier lugar.
Shawn S.
Chittenango, NY
Works well when i don't have time to use manual razor. Hair does get pulled a little from time to time leaving some razor bumps
Katherine H.
Oak Grove, KY
I actually liked this. It's my husbands but I use it sometime to shave. It doesn't pull at my little leg hairs growing in.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I bought this for my grandfather. He claimed to like it very much because it made life easier.