Braun Silk-epil SkinSpa Epilation & Sonic Exfoliation System uploaded by Hanane B.Braun Silk-epil SkinSpa Epilation & Sonic Exfoliation System uploaded by Jhoanmary A.

BY BRAUN

New Micro-Vibrations Brush Legs &Amp; Body The Braun&Reg; Silk-Epil 7 Skinspa Offers 2 Treatments For Twice The Performance - Efficient Epilation Coupled With Visible Skin Refinement.&Nbsp; The Pairing Of Braun's Close-Grip And Sonic Technologies Offers A Solution That Is Better Than Wax On Short Hairs And Better Than Manual Exfoliation.&Nbsp; All In One Device. Removes Shortest Hairs &Amp; Visibly Refines Skin Epilation - Longlasting Smoothness Close-Grip Technology With 40 Tweezers:&Nbsp; Removes Hair Even As Short As A Grain Of Sand (0.5Mm). High Frequency Massage System: Actively Stimulates Your Skin For An Extra Gentle Epilation. Pivoting Head:&Nbsp; Smoothly Adapts To Your Body Contours. Smartlight:&Nbsp; Reveals Even The Finest Hair For Extra Thorough Removal. Skin Refinement - Visibly Improved Skin Appearance Sonic Exfoliation Technology:&Nbsp; More Than 3,000 Micro-Vibrations Per Minute Exfoliate Your Skin 4X More Effectively Than A Manual Scrub Alone. High Density Brush:&Nbsp; 10,000 Fine Bristles Gently Sweep Away Dead Skin Cells And Stimulate The Regeneration Of The Skin Surface. Wet &Amp; Dry:&Nbsp; Can Be Used In Bath Or Shower For Extra Comfort And A Soothing Experience. +1 Exfoliating Brush Head Cordless Usage Up To 40 Minutes Use 1 Hour Charge Ergonomic Angle:&Nbsp; Enables Convenient Use On All Body Areas. Included: 1 Epilator 1 Exfoliating Brush Head 1 Charger 1-800-272-8611 Made In Germany Please Note:&Nbsp; This Product Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Mary C.
Waxahachie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the Braun Epil 7 929 Skinspa Beauty Epilator! I have sensitive skin from head to toe and this product is so gentle. The Body exfoliating brush is gentle and effective at cleansing and softening the skin on my body. I used it during a bath. It's more gentle on your skin than body scrubs with granuals that can cause microscopic tears. Now for my favorite item, the Epilator. I usedit first on my knuckles and hands, which was a bit painful at first, but the results were worth it. I tested it a second time on my legs while taking a bath. The hairs are much easier to remove after a good soak in thetub, and nearly pain free. The light on the Epilator is great and showing any hair/stubble you may have missed. The one huge thing about this product that makes it stand out from others similar, is the fact that it's waterproof. I no longer have to shave with a razor or use hair removal creams. I can remain smooth for weeks at a time.
Amber D.
This thing is great! I don't have to shave my legs any more! No more wasting money on razors for me! Wish it would work on my armpit but hurts too much. Love that it's waterproof so you can use it in the shower or tub after you've had a good soak.
Kay  N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I live for exfoliation I received this as a gift a very long time ago and would use it on my legs when ever I got the chance to and I ended up giving it to my cousin and now need to repurchase this. It was working great and I had no longer needed to shave or anything.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I love love love this product! It's so great, I I've to exfoliate with this and this only. Leaves my skin smooth and flawless
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've heard amazing things about this product such as women can go awhile without having to shave.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
I heard this is good. Does it really work?
Karina p.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone the price range of this product?
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This works so great!!! I have very dry skin and I've been using this for about a month one and my skin is no longer dry at all!!
Rebecca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a good product to invest in???
Chiara G.
Gauteng
I'm interested in getting this epilator but I stay in South Africa, Gauteng and I am having trouble finding this specific model. Would a different model be as effective? If so, which models should I look at? Thanks 😉

Amazon