Braun Silk-epil Bikini Styler uploaded by Sarah H.

BY BRAUN

Pen-sized battery operated Silk- pil Bikini Styler - ideal for meticulious detailing all over. Ultra precision:  for detailed styling in the bikini zone use the high precision head. Shape your bikini zone:  the slim bikini shaping head is designed for shaving precise lines, shapes or contours. Smooth bikini zone:  2 trimming combs are ideal for trimming hairs to a uniform length. Eyebrow shaping:  use the high precision head also for styling your eyebrows The Braun Bikini Styler.   Reveal your creativity with the only hair removal tool that allows true precision in the bikini area so that you can.

Lahela M.
This is so easy to use and very convenient. Epilating may be painful at first but once you get used to it it gets easier. I bought mine online and it was worth the money. I love it and keeps me from shaving my area for a week or so.
Tamar C.
Newark, DE
I really want to give this 5 stars because I love it so much that it's worth dealing with it's issues, but I'm not sure if others would feel the same, and It would be lovely to have it work perfectly. The shave it gives is amazing, very close shave with no cuts or razor burn, and you can use it everywhere. But this is my 3rd one that I've bought...and not because I want 3, but because they keep breaking 😫 after not too long. And the cover that goes over the battery can't be kept on or it won't work..and that's what's happened to all three. There's something wrong with the connection to the battery, I have to put the battery in at an odd angle to make it work. I don't know if that makes any sense but I'll try and add a picture later. I would recommend this if you want a great shave and are willing to deal with a cranky shaver for it. I will also say that I have tried many other small electric shavers and have never been satisfied with the shave from any of those like I have been with this one.
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
Perfect product for precise hair removal. It is affordable and easy to find. I bought mine at Walgreens. I'm not a hairy person so I use mine twice a month. Very easy to use, it is small and take out the hair from edges without hurting us.
Montana T.
Summit, NJ
I loved the Braun Silk-epil Bikini Styler, as it provided a smooth and painless finish! It worked much better than a regular razor and maintains great results for longer amounts of time. It is easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Iman B.
Naperville, IL
I use this to clean up the longer hairs around my breasts. I like the quality of Braun products because I know that (although it may be a small investment) it'll last a lot longer. I am very satisfied with the product and I would recommend to all!
Jennifer N.
I got this to trim my lady part but I don't really much use it anymore as to I don't really like it because I don't need it no more I just like to go bare
Crystal B.
I find that this did a good job, but would snag on hair and not get down to the root as well as I would like. In general worked well and was affordable
Jennifer G.
Denver, CO
Be careful nuff said . Didn't even like this one a little. Although compact in size it felt like it took forever to clean up everything two thumbs down
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product especially in the summer time. The beach is really a place where you want to be comfortable. It was at a very reasonable price
Sha Z.
This is the best bikini line epilator ever . Though it might seem scary at the start but once u used it the fear is all gone girls 👍👍👍💙
miss_algeriina w.
Orléans
I would like to test it and' review it on my instgram
Heather A.
Vermont
Is this gentle enough thst it wont you know cut u dowm there? Was that to personal? Lol

Walmart