Braun Silk-epil 9 Wet & Dry Epilator uploaded by Neha J.Braun Silk-epil 9 Wet & Dry Epilator uploaded by Neha J.Braun Silk-epil 9 Wet & Dry Epilator uploaded by Olivia R.

BY BRAUN

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! Braun introduces Silk-epil 9, the new standard of epilation excellence with a wide epilation head, for faster results, and breakthrough MicroGrip tweezer technology. With a 40% wider head* , the new Silk-epil 9 covers more area and removes more hair in one stroke for faster epilation. The MicroGrip tweezer technology introduces Braun's most innovative tweezers with an improved geometry to increase the plucking and feeding performance and gently remove more hairs in one stroke. The combination of these two features results in faster hair removal, even on the shortest hairs (0.5mm) that wax cannot catch, for up to 4 weeks. Gender: Female. see more...

Cassie R.
I love this. Of course this is a process that still hurts, but after doing it a while, the pain gets less and less. I prefer to use it dry, just because the hairs are easier to catch, but I have used it wet and it does work.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
I used to wax my legs before I purchased this epilator. This is my first experience with epilators. I guess I had higher expectations for it. Compared to the waxing, which removes all hair from the root, this epilator plucks some hair and cuts most. So the cut hairs will grow faster. And touch up after couple of days does not work. It is definitely better than shaving but not as effective as waxing. Btw, it takes around 30 minutes just to clean below both of the knees. It looks very clean when I use it, but hairs grow so much faster than waxing. I would not have bought it, If i knew what I know now.
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish there were an even higher rating to give! This is an incredible tool for managing unwanted hair. I've had mine for 18 months and have used it at least every other day, but usually daily and it is still going strong. If you are familiar with epistles, this is a quality offering, can be used wet or dry, has a light to illuminate the area you're working on and is rechargeable, no cords or batteries. If you're unfamiliar with epilators, let me enlighten you... Looks like an electric razor, but where the blades should be, there are rows of tweezers instead. What this means, is instead of cutting off the hair at the skin level(which is also the widest point, causing the grow back to feel thicker, "stubble") it pulls out the hair completely from the root. The benefit is, you don't have the dark follicle still visible under the skin (looks like pepper, especially evident on under arm hair) and you also will have the fine natural tips growing back, instead of the cut off stubs, resulting in less coarse feeling hairs if you skip a day or two. "That sounds like it would hurt," you say. You're right, but only the first time. The first time you use it, have a glass of wine first and mentally prepare yourself for some pain. You are pulling out a lot of hair at once. But as long as you do it every other day or so, it will never hurt like that again as your hair takes time to regenerate and does so at all different times, so you won't be pulling that many again unless you let it go awhile. I use this on my under arms and legs and after a year and a half, I am barely growing hair at all anymore. Of course this is not permanent hair removal, and is not marketed as such, but it does cause follicular damage since you're pulling it out at the beginning of the growth cycle every time. Here's the great part.... I also use this on my face. I get chin hairs that are hard to manage because you can't really see under there very well to get them with tweezers and mine were unresponsive to laser removal. I run this thing over my lip and chin on the slow speed daily and never have to worry about errant wiskers or letting my lip hair get long enough to wax. I also use it on my face avoiding my brow area and with my hairline covered with a band. You have to be very careful and use it on the slow speed, think of your brows like a rose bush and this thing like a weed wacker, it isn't the right tool for the job. I plant my finger firmly over my brow in case it gets wiley to make sure I don't give myself a bald patch. I prefer it to dermaplaning as I think my skincare can penetrate deeper with the follicle gone, and my face doesn't seem extra furry when the hair grows back, since again you're only seeing the fine tips, not the thicker mid shaft, the anatomy of the hair is the same even on the fine blonde facial hairs. I can't say enough how this has changed my routine for the better, if you're consider trying it, I definitely recommend it 👍🏼
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Great epilator that you can use in the shower. The massaging handle massages your skin while epilating, which results in much less pain. Especially if you have sensitive skin this is the epilator to go for you. Was one of my best purchases!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This is my first epilator, but I'm convinced I'll never go back to shaving. There's so many things that make it worth it.
1. The initial price might seem like a lot but comparing it to buying razors youre and shaving cream over just a few months and you're saving money.
2. Does this hurt? A little. The first time I used it the noise scared me and I had to go very slow to make it through just one shin. It's much less painful than waxing or plucking and you skin won't stay red or sensitive after if you use the comfort massaging head. I start out with my shins and once the endorphins kick in I have no issues with my whole leg or even underarms. I always remind myself that there's only one hair in each follicle so once I get through the initial sting of the pull there's nothing else in that exact same spot so I can keep going.
3. Less frequency- I used to shave multiple times a week but after a couple months with this epilator I can go over a week without anyone but me noticing
Neha J.
arlington, VA
It has seven attachments. It does hurt a bit but that's okay. Really love the led which let me see the tiny hair. Best epilator. Facial brush is a cherry on the cake with epil silk 9. Love the color purple.
Juli N.
New York , NY
I bought this for myself for Christmas and it's one of the best beauty products I own. Not only can you use this in the shower but you can also use it outside as well. You will experience a little pain, as you're pulling out the hair, however it feels considerably better than waxing. The best part is after using the hair ends up growing back finer which is great all around
Mel F.
When I'm not in the mood for waxing, here comes the silk-epil!

Was very iffy at first-and still can't go near my armpits! those will always be shaven only, nothing that pulls the hairs out-OUCH!.
But for my lower legs it works miracles. Doesn't leave me with the annoying red spots and works fairly quickly.

It charges fast too, which is a plus.
If you can handle the pain , do it. it takes a few uses to get used to it.
Nina O.
Severn, Md
This is a really convenient concept and I love that it goes into the shower. I had purchased this in hopes of saving time shaving. I did save time shaving however the shave was not as close as a traditional razor thus I had to shave more frequently.
Vasilena M.
Madison, WI
It works so good and that you can use it wet or dry is just amazing. I have very sensitive skin so i just take very hot shower and then use it and woo hoo you do not feel all that pain which you feel on dry skin. It is wide and you can feel the difference it makes. I save so much time since I able to take wider areas. It just so great that you just need to try it and believe me you will love it.

Amazon