Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsBraun
Silk-epil 9-720 Wet & Dry epilator with 4 extras incl shaver head

Braun Silk-epil 9-720 Wet & Dry epilator with 4 extras incl. shaver head.

by Braun

- Effortless: Epilator for women with a wide, pivoting head, for easier and more efficient hair removal. - Smooth skin: Micro-Grip tweezer technology (40 tweezers) provides smooth skin for weeks, not days. - Convenient: Ergonomic handle enables convenient use on all body areas. - Less pain: 100% waterproof so you can epilate in the bath or shower for a less painful experience. - Thorough: The Smartlight in the handle reveals the finest hairs for extra thorough hair removal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun Silk-epil 9-720 Wet & Dry epilator with 4 extras incl. shaver head.!
69006
A waste of money. I saw so many good reviews and I don’t really understand why. I never really got ingrown hairs until I started to use this product (it is not my first epilator). Also, the epilation with it is painful so lately I just stopped using it. Personally, I would not recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?