Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsBraun
Silk-epil 7681 Wet & Dry Epilator

Braun Silk-epil 7681 Wet & Dry Epilator

by Braun

#5 in Epilators

The Best Short Hair Removal from Braun The Silk pil 7 epilator removes even the shortest, finest hairs, right down to 0.5 mm long.  The 40 tweezers in Braun s close-grip technology ensure superior performance and the most thorough hair removal.  Because it s cordless, it can be used dry or in the bath or shower for the gentlest epilation.  To further increase epilating comfort, prepare your skin with the Olay® cooling wet wipes included. Product Highlights. Wet & Dry The Silk pil 7 was designed specifically for epilation in warm water.  In addition to being relaxing and soothing, warm water improves your circulation and incr.

Thoughts on shaving with a razor vs using an epilator?
Will it hurt? Am I going to get scarring? How long does thick black hair stay away for? Are they thicker when they grow back?
Tengo piel sensible y estoy buscando una depiladora buena, alguna recomendación? funciona para cualquier área del cuerpo?
Start your review of Braun Silk-epil 7681 Wet & Dry Epilator!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Yes, the epilation hurt like crazy the first time I used it - but it says right in the manual that the underarms are a very sensitive area.in reviews
Yes, it is a painful experience for the first week, but if you give yourself about three days to completely get rid of hair it's not so bad.in reviews
But, if this is your first time using one, please read about my experience: I forgot I had an epilator until I saw it on here.in reviews
It does hurt but not as bad as waxing and you get used it.in reviews
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im not going to lie this is a wonderful machine to get rid of hairs, especially because it is so portable. however, it can very very painful. here a few tips if you are planning to buy a epilator, especially for the first time: 1. if it is the first time, you may consider to buy a cream like local anesthesia. it is normally used for waxing or tattoos. 2. 2 days before you decide to epilate, use the exfoliating brush with some kind of exfoliating product. it really help when you are going to actually epilate yourself. 3. the first time hurts but after a couple of times doing it you get used to it and it not going to bother you. plus think that the result its incredible, so a little pain it nothing. 4. try to pull your skin so it is easy for the machine to pull the hair. 5. don't run the machine fast and many times, just go slow in the same place without push it hard until all the area its clear. 6. if it is the first time go try in small areas so you can get used to it. 7. at the end of the epilation try to shower with a little cold water, so you can close the pores. 8. however after depilating yourself, if you can try to use some kind of tonic for ingrown hair like tend skin or pfb vanish . you definitely should try them because if you have 9. had ingrown hair before this can cause you some or even if you want to avoid having ingrown hair. 10. try to clean you epilator after every used, so it can last you more time. overall i think that this epilator it is amazing, the package it is very practical, it very easy to do and to carry around especially if you are going to travel. the package come the epilator with 2 different levels, the AA batteries for the face brush, the manual, a cute bag to carry it, the charger,and a different head for the machine,and a small brush to clean you machine. if you still have some doubts of how to use it, i extremely recommend you to read the manual. overrall i do recommend it, and i hope this can be helpful.
Iola, TX
I purchased this product not fully knowing exactly what I was getting. Upon receiving it I was extremely excited not only did I love the exfoliation brush but the light. It does hold a good charge the only downfall about this for me was that when I tried it on my arm and legs no matter how taught I held my skin i would get covered in bumps so bad i was told I looked like a plucked chicken. However the main reason for my purchasing this product was for my underarms to remove that horrible shadow that forms right after shaving the next day. And it was a little painful at first but after the first or second time I have to say I am very pleased
This works as its supposed to and if you like using an epilator, this is for you. But, if this is your first time using one, please read about my experience: I forgot I had an epilator until I saw it on here. I purchased it about a year ago. I don't use it anymore as its painful, and the Olay wipes didn't alleviate pain or skin irritation for me. As a comparison, I can vouch that I have my left arm tattooed, and the pain level is about the same. Tattoos are forever, epilator results..only a few days. Also, the epilator always left my legs red and polka-dotted for a day and thats not aesthetically pleasant. The only reason I kept this product is because it has attachments enabling it to be used as an electric shaver, and trimmer. I've used those a few times.
Little Neck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is what I use the most for my legs and arms because it removes all my hair, there are patches on my skin where hair doesn’t grow anymore, and it’s really efficient. [product:braun-silk-epil-7681-wet-&-dry-epilator]
London
I loved using this epilator for quite some time. I could go 3-4 weeks without needing to do any hair removal and it was good for full body. The only issue, and it's not a fault of the device itself, is that I can longer epilate due to the amount of ingrown hairs I get. I wish I could continue using my epilator and I highly recommended this one!
I thoroughly trust Braun when it comes to epilators, they give an astonishing result and leave my legs really smooth. Since I have used Braun as an epilator I haven't used anything else to get rid of my body hair. It is so quick and easy to use, and I have never been disappointed by this brand.
Heber, CA
Love love love! I use this rather than a razor on my armpits and my intimate parts. I’ve been using it for years now and i have never struggled with it. Leaves skin super smooth and hair free.
Avenel, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a big fan of this wet and dry epilator. It picks up even the tiniest hair. It comes with bunch of attachments. But I like the main one and that alone costs you reasonable for the quality and effective product you are getting. Doesn’t hurt a at all or a lot. Once you get used to it .. it’s just cake! The charge lasts for good time. I am literally able to do both my hands, underarms and legs below knees in one fully charged round. Cleaning is little tedious but not very hard or impossible. I have been using this for years now and highly recommend the wet and dry epilator from Braun. Braun Silk-epil 7681 Wet & Dry Epilator Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator
Garden City, NY
This is the BOMB... my husband bought me this epilator 6 years ago and it’s still going strong my hair is fine so I put it on the lower setting so the hair doesn’t break... you don’t have to be scared using it on damp skin or even in the shower I wouldn’t completely soak the epilator but it is water resistant LOVE LOVE LOVE
I hate shaving my legs, it always leads to skin problems! And getting my legs waxed was working for a little while, but you have to let your hairs grow so long, it's impossible in the summer. Then, I watched a blogger's youtube video on epilators. GAME CHANGER. I ordered this one on Amazon and its so easy to use, I had both legs hair free within first hour of owning this device. I have a zero pain tolerance and this doesn't hurt at all IMHO. The hairs at my ankles grow faster than rest of my leg, so I can do touch ups all the time. There's no hair length requirement. I brought this epilator with me to Mexico and was able to remove hairs and then head straight to the beach, without any irritations. My leg skin is so much better and looks incredible. I will NEVER SHAVE MY LEGS AGAIN! Epilator for life!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...