Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator uploaded by Lear12956 - Pahola V.

BY BRAUN #62 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Keep your skin immaculate with the Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator removes even the shortest, finest hairs in all conditions. The 40 tweezers in Braun's close-grip technology ensure superior performance and the most thorough hair removal. This cordless epilator can also be used dry or in the bath or shower for the gentlest epilation. Remove pesky little body hair in comfort and privacy with this Braun epilator. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator is the most efficient wet and dry epilator, designed for use in the bath or shower for a gentler experience and even smoother results. When used dry, prepare your skin with the included Olay cooling wipes for increased comfort. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator removes hair from the root to leave skin smooth for up to four weeks. If you need a trusted brand and a trust epilator to enhance your beauty routine, consider purchasing the Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator with included Olay cooling wipes. Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator: Cordless epilator for greatest convenience Works in bath or shower Can be used dry 40 tweezers in Braun's close-grip technology ensure best short hair removal from Braun Braun epilator for legs, body and face Five caps included Comes with Olay cooling wipes Model no. 7681 see more...

Lauren W.
London
I love my epilator it takes some getting used to so if you have never used one before the pain may be to much but for me I have a high thresh hold for pain so it is bareable for me. I love it because it pulls the hair from the root, which means it weakens the root so it doesn't grow back as fast, which means also over time you may find you leg/arm hairs will stop growing altogether
Carolyn R.
This is a really good epilator, it grabs small hairs, not quite as small as it claims, but enough. The shaver function also works great, it gets very close. The battery lasts 2 or 3 sessions and it has worked reliable wet or dry. The only downside is I have had this for 2 years and it's just beginning to break down, the head can get very hot and is a little more noisy than when new, this is the only reason for knocking off 1 star.
Jori R.
I used epilator from other brands like Philips 2 models and another Italian brand I can't remember the name right now but I definitely prefer Brown. More efficient accessories, it works better and I feel less pain.
CAROL V.
ÑUÑOA, SANTIAGO

This product connects to the Power Grid, has two speeds, I use in the floor 2, the fastest and think gives better results, use only the legs and arms, weakens the Bello and decreasing the amount thereof
Wilma C.
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
I absolutetly love this product, however I'm giving it 4 stars because it does not get rid of all the hair; but the combination of the epilator plus a quick shave leaves your skin flawless.
Merry M.
algeria
Excellent hair remival and shaving fo the first fe months motor has slowed down so i cant onky remove one haire every 5 seconde
🌟••RAMSHA••🌟 S.
Mississauga , ON
the best epilator! iv stopped shaving after using this, and I have noticed a significant decrease in hair growth,. and the hair grows back thinner.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been looking for a product to help with unwanted hairs. Sometimes I miss spots, and sometimes I just want to be able to shave without water. How well does this product work? I'm looking in to buying a new epilator, as the one I currently use isn't working so well.
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
Has anyone had success with use of this epilator for underarm hair removal? I had a lot of trouble with skin pinching and missing areas. Anyone find solutions?
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have a favorite epilator? Is there one that should be on my "TO BUY" list this year?