Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator uploaded by Lear12956 - Pahola V.

BY BRAUN

Keep your skin immaculate with the Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator removes even the shortest, finest hairs in all conditions. The 40 tweezers in Braun's close-grip technology ensure superior performance and the most thorough hair removal. This cordless epilator can also be used dry or in the bath or shower for the gentlest epilation. Remove pesky little body hair in comfort and privacy with this Braun epilator. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator is the most efficient wet and dry epilator, designed for use in the bath or shower for a gentler experience and even smoother results. When used dry, prepare your skin with the included Olay cooling wipes for increased comfort. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator removes hair from the root to leave skin smooth for up to four weeks. If you need a trusted brand and a trust epilator to enhance your beauty routine, consider purchasing the Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator with included Olay cooling wipes. Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator: Cordless epilator for greatest convenience Works in bath or shower Can be used dry 40 tweezers in Braun's close-grip technology ensure best short hair removal from Braun Braun epilator for legs, body and face Five caps included Comes with Olay cooling wipes Model no. 7681 see more...

Andrea O.
Woodinville, WA
AMAZING! its my best solution for every part of the body. I love that contains a lot of gadgets. I usually used it on the shower, it's better to use it whit wet skin and even better if it was warm. Great investment, totally recomended :)
Diti R.
Best brand for epilators. Using it from the past two years and the tool just works perfect. Highly recommend it to buy if you are looking for epilators
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It'd my tool off victory .I really don't get time to go to the saloon.. it keeps my skin smooth and removes my hair in no time
MARIA G.
Lodi, NJ
I would love to try this, to get rid of bumps caused by regular razors. This would come in great now for the summer.
Isabella G.
Holbrook, AZ
This is a great product. It takes the hair out and painless to other epilators that I use. It grows the hair slowly.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to use when not too much hair. Give me some ingrown hairs. It's affordable and last years if well maintained.
Camille L.
Stephenville, TX
This is an amazing product. I use it for everything. The charge laats forever!! Plus it has a light to see better
Mona E.
A practical and effective way of removing hair quickly, its travel friendly , affordable, available in most drugstores, easy and safe to apply , highly recommended.
Sacha P.
Cannock, Staffordshire
I love this epilator, I had one before but it hurt so much so I was interested in this one as you can use it in the shower as it's a wet and dry one and it's so much better! It glides across your leg and if you get the right angle it doesn't miss any hairs. The battery doesn't last as long as I need it too but it's no biggie I'm usually on my last patch before it runs out. It still hurts like anything but I think all epilators probably do, the fact you can use it in the shower is a life saver but be ready for a high water bill.
Suzan H.
This epilator clogs up with hair even though it is cleaned thoroughly after each use, It is 2 years old and the motor has been replaced by Braun and it has broken yet again, I was also asked to pay another £35.00 for fixing the item but this was then waivered when I complained. I paid £185.00 for this product and it has been nothing but trouble. Please think very carefully before purchasing this product, a friend is also experiencing similar difficulties and is very disappointed with her purchase.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been looking for a product to help with unwanted hairs. Sometimes I miss spots, and sometimes I just want to be able to shave without water. How well does this product work? I'm looking in to buying a new epilator, as the one I currently use isn't working so well.
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
Has anyone had success with use of this epilator for underarm hair removal? I had a lot of trouble with skin pinching and missing areas. Anyone find solutions?
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have a favorite epilator? Is there one that should be on my "TO BUY" list this year?