Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator uploaded by Lear12956 - Pahola V.

BY BRAUN #56 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Keep your skin immaculate with the Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator removes even the shortest, finest hairs in all conditions. The 40 tweezers in Braun's close-grip technology ensure superior performance and the most thorough hair removal. This cordless epilator can also be used dry or in the bath or shower for the gentlest epilation. Remove pesky little body hair in comfort and privacy with this Braun epilator. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator is the most efficient wet and dry epilator, designed for use in the bath or shower for a gentler experience and even smoother results. When used dry, prepare your skin with the included Olay cooling wipes for increased comfort. The Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator removes hair from the root to leave skin smooth for up to four weeks. If you need a trusted brand and a trust epilator to enhance your beauty routine, consider purchasing the Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator with included Olay cooling wipes. Braun Silk-Epil 7681 Epilator: Cordless epilator for greatest convenience Works in bath or shower Can be used dry 40 tweezers in Braun's close-grip technology ensure best short hair removal from Braun Braun epilator for legs, body and face Five caps included Comes with Olay cooling wipes Model no. 7681 see more...

Lexi D.
I hate shaving my legs, it always leads to skin problems! And getting my legs waxed was working for a little while, but you have to let your hairs grow so long, it's impossible in the summer.

Then, I watched a blogger's youtube video on epilators. GAME CHANGER.

I ordered this one on Amazon and its so easy to use, I had both legs hair free within first hour of owning this device.

I have a zero pain tolerance and this doesn't hurt at all IMHO.

The hairs at my ankles grow faster than rest of my leg, so I can do touch ups all the time. There's no hair length requirement.

I brought this epilator with me to Mexico and was able to remove hairs and then head straight to the beach, without any irritations.

My leg skin is so much better and looks incredible.

I will NEVER SHAVE MY LEGS AGAIN!

Epilator for life!!
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Let me talk to you about my experience with this product.
I used it for the first time (Dry) and it really hurts! I was scared of using it again BUT after a few days I decided to use it under the water (because I was afraid of using it under the water haha) So I put under the water (warm water) and with the shower open, I passed my epilator on my leg slowly as the instruction said. I didn't feel that pain as the first time (dry) so I recommend it to use this under the water. It's easy to use and trust me it is better to use it wet! The charging time is very fast and I like the fact that you do not have to buy batteries and finally I like to use the head "high frequency massage". I am glad to have one of these! Now I've been using it once a month. Could be expensive but it is worth it.
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Okay, so let me first start by saying- if you've never tried one of these then you're in for a real surprise! It hurts ... and it hurts bad. BUT the results are phenomenal! Hair does not grow back for at least three weeks for me. And after I did it three times it didn't hurt anymore. I will say, when I did my arm pits I was bleeding a little... but beauty is pain right? It worked for me and my skin was smooth and no razor bumps!
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
I was super excited when I bought this product about 1 year ago. I had never owned an epilator and was looking forward to not needing to shave as much. I found that use of the epilator removed a certain amount of the hair but I found that I continued to need to shave weekly to keep smooth silky legs. I also found that it did not do well in curved areas (under arms) which was super disappointing to me.
Ana V.
Iola, TX
I purchased this product not fully knowing exactly what I was getting. Upon receiving it I was extremely excited not only did I love the exfoliation brush but the light. It does hold a good charge the only downfall about this for me was that when I tried it on my arm and legs no matter how taught I held my skin i would get covered in bumps so bad i was told I looked like a plucked chicken. However the main reason for my purchasing this product was for my underarms to remove that horrible shadow that forms right after shaving the next day. And it was a little painful at first but after the first or second time I have to say I am very pleased
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Alright, this hurts! But I've been using it for probably 6 or so years now so I'm used to the pain. I only use it on my legs and it does a great job of keeping hair away! I only have to use it every two weeks, and even at the two week point the hairs are barely noticeable anymore!
Anna T.
Riverside, CA
I am a big promoter or epilators, since you buy one an never have to buy another one again. Epilators are very intense way of removing your hairs, however the results last for about 3-4 weeks on me. The hairs grow slower and thinner every time you do it. In order to deal with pain I usually do it in the shower water smoothes skin and makes it almost pain-free. I only wish it was a little stronger, so that the process is much faster.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
If you're in the market for an epilator, this is a good one to buy. It does what it says it does and is easy to clean out. The only downside is that it's pretty painful to use, as are all epilators. Aside from that, you only have to buy one and you can reuse it over and over, and you'll get similar results to waxing. So I'd say for the price, it's worth it.
Mary W.
Cambridge, MA
Awesome epilator. I've had mine for 3 years and it still works like new. I use it for my legs and underarm area and it plucks out hairs like nothing. It is quite pricey but it's definitely a worthy investment. If mine breaks I will most likely purchase the same model.
ruby B.
Briarcliff, NY
The braun I have is 15 years old and still works like the first day... it's a dry use epilator and I have to say it works - it does slow down the hair growth, in my case in my legs and bikini area. I can't fathom the notion of shaving my legs - it was slavery!!!
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been looking for a product to help with unwanted hairs. Sometimes I miss spots, and sometimes I just want to be able to shave without water. How well does this product work? I'm looking in to buying a new epilator, as the one I currently use isn't working so well.
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
Has anyone had success with use of this epilator for underarm hair removal? I had a lot of trouble with skin pinching and missing areas. Anyone find solutions?
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have a favorite epilator? Is there one that should be on my "TO BUY" list this year?