Braun Silk-epil 7181 Wet & Dry Epilator uploaded by Maria A.

BY BRAUN #44 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The Best Short Hair Removal from Braun The Silk pil 7 epilator removes even the shortest, finest hairs, right down to 0.5 mm long.  The 40 tweezers in Braun s close-grip technology ensure superior performance and the most thorough hair removal.  Because it s cordless, it can be used dry or in the bath or shower for the gentlest epilation.  To further increase epilating comfort, prepare your skin with the Olay® cooling wet wipes included. Product Highlights. Wet & Dry The Silk pil 7 was designed specifically for epilation in warm water.  In addition to being relaxing and soothing, warm water improves your circulation and incr. see more...

Deena O.
For any epilator, you have to be ready to handle pain, especially if you have more/thicker hair or are just really sensitive to pain. I have thick hair, but I consider myself to be pretty pain-tolerant, so this isn't fun but it's not too overwhelming. Works well, the hair is gone and I don't have to think about it the next day, areas like my legs or arms stay smooth for at least a week or two. Probably wouldn't recommend this for any area that's super sensitive though, like the face or privates.
Keeli T.
Kent, OH
I am in LOVE with this epilator. I let my hair grow out just a little and get in the shower, you can use a soap to lather your legs but it isnt required After using this one time my legs are smooth for over a week when generally for me i have to shave daily and still get stubble in hours. It is totally worth buying.
Mar J.
Northport, NY
Is an excellent product.
You don't have to worry for making an a point met, or spend a lot of money on wax.
You only porches one maschine that can last years, and every time that you need to removed the hair of you legs or were ever, you do it at home.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My first epilator Ever purchasing/ using it's pretty painful at first I can't lie but after the first use it's not so bad. The light on it is pretty helpful when trying to make sure you didn't leave behind any strays
Raven H.
Florence, AL
The worst feeling its getting your hair ripped out. But this little device makes it not as rough since it pulls multiple hairs out at once...and quickly.
Julia G.
Epilating is super painful however, this product does a great job. It lasts forever and it does a really good job. Braun is a trusted brand for me.
Aseel A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can't live without using this one , so easy to use , never leaves any mess , Can use it any where , removes hair from roots can use it wet or dry
Maria A.
Landis, NC
My favorite brand. I have been used it a long time ago. Once time I wanted to try a different brand but, I came back with BRAUN again.
Cindy L.
San Juan, TX
I love it easy to use doesn't cut or anything bad it's totally awesome I love it it's the best thing anyone can get
Nathalie M.
Oakville, ON
Just picked this up for the first time after doing extensive research. It gets the job done - hair free - but it does hurt at first. The results are similar to waxing in that hair will grow back in a few weeks. I've been using it every few days because I was waxing before so my hair is growing back at different times. Overall, I love it!