Skin CareFacial SkincareBraun
Silk-épil 7 7-569 – Wet & Dry epilator, 6 attachments + facial cleansing brush

by Braun

Removes shortest hair that wax can't catch, even under water + Cleanses face up to 6 x better than manual

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun Silk-épil 7 7-569 – Wet & Dry epilator, 6 attachments + facial cleansing brush!
How would you rate this product?
Gulzar M.
Great and easy to use. Like how you can use it in the shower with convenience. Easy to charge and clean and had storage too!!!
Samantha A.
Wiltshire UK
This epilator is easy to use and gives outstanding results,  my legs feel silky smooth and hair regrowth has really slowed down.
Anca S.
Holbeach
I very good i recomad this prodoct to every one because is very good it helped me another. I love it. It is very gentile
Maria C.
London, United Kingdom
I will like to buy in a future a IPL product. My hair is so thick and long is growing so fast and I youse shaver emulator and creams but nathink really help me. This product let my skin soft and smoother but just my hair grow too fast. I have a dark hair.
Zeynep Öykü U.
istanbul
I love this product! Especially now in quarantine i use the epilator to clean my face from little hairs, for improvement i think they need to do a bigger epilator! I will buy again!
Fran B.
Buckingham
Does the job. Had for years so it’s long lasting and works. Can’t give 5 stars however as I do have to go over some areas a few times.
husa H.
This company has the best customer service I have ever seen! I had a reaction to a product. They refunded me and sent me a full size of a product that I liked of theirs! Beyond amazing!! They were very concerned about the reaction I had and made sure everything was ok. I really appreciate the care they put into me. Just because I had a reaction to one of their products won't keep me from trying more from them.
Mesk B.
london
I loveeeeeed using this it was super enjoyable and I enjoyed using all the products. I really enjoyed the facial cleansing brush as it was super gentle and gave my skin a boost, I would definitely recommend and buy

Looking for your answer?