Braun Silk-epil 5280 Epilator uploaded by Onengiye F.

BY BRAUN #46 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Extra Gentle Epilation for Optimal Results The Silk pil 5 epilator is designed for efficient, long-lasting and extra gentle hair removal.  Ideal for women who are new to epilation, it includes close-grip technology with 40 tweezers that remove even short and fine hairs.  The Comfort System with massaging rollers that stimulate the skin, plus a cooling glove to soothe after epilation. Product Highlights. Comfort System:  Massage & Cooling The Silk pil 5 features high-frequency massaging rollers that actively stimulate your skin for extra-gentle epilation.  The cooling glove cools and prepares your skin before epilation and soothe. see more...

• HELP! I have always loved the idea of an Epilator, but have never...1 Answers
  • How long do the results last? 1 Answers
  • I would like to try this does it works3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Carina F.
This is my first epilator and I love it so far. It's not as painful as I thought it would be and I appreciate that it has two speed settings. It's so exciting to see the hairs totally come out and feel how soft my skin is! The cord is long enough that you don't have to be right next to a wall to use it, and the light on it is very helpful for seeing those tiny hairs. It also comes with a little pouch to keep the attachments and epilator in.
Kirstine F.
I love how convenient this is. I can take it when I travel and it won't take a lot of space. The battery lasts for a long time too. I find myself charging it once a month. It takes off the hair really fast and it's not painful at all. It's easy to clean too!
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I will say I was very hesitant in purchasing. I didn't know if u would be able to handle the pain of epilating and I didn't know if I would hate the whole process. Thankfully I am in love WITH this epilator. Braun knows what they are doing when it comes to making an epilator. I am on week 4 and have managed to Epilate MOST the growth cycles. I exfoliate really well every shower to help avoid any ingrown hairs, and if I do have any stray ingrown hairs I just pluck them or try and pull an end out to epilate. my legs are soft (not like shaving soft) but soft enough that I feel comfortable and confident showing off my legs and letting my husband rub my legs. when I used to shave I used to always tell him to stop I needed to shave. I had to shave daily, now? I Epilate weekly and keep soft smooth legs. I wish I had known about this product sooner. it's a Holy grail item for sure!
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
It hurts so good, meaning the price of pain for a gorgeous smooth legs is so worth it. It's more affordable than buying disposable razors regularly. It's an investment that's worth it. I can go close to two weeks at the beginning without using it heavily, first couple uses require pass-bys a few days after use and now I use it maybe once or twice a month after like six months of use. But for the most part legs feel especially hairless and smooth. It can irritate the legs leaving red bumps that go away in a day or two so I recommend using days in advance of going out unless you like the plucked chicken look.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this product for a few years and I love it. my leg hairs are so thin now, unlike how thick they would come out if I shaved my legs. it hurts a little bit but I've gotten used it it. I use it once a month, that's how long it takes for all my leg hairs to start growing back after I silk-epil!!! my friends who shave their legs have to shave once a week or even twice a week in the summer time! I think it's a great investment to buy a silk epil
Giulia R.
Los Angeles
The epilatori worked great. Mine came with interchangeable heads to switch based on where you are using the epilator. It got the job done fast. Unfortunately, I only could use it on my lower leg because the pain would be too much to handle anywhere else.
Meera R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just got this for my birthday and tried it out, and I love it! I am usually a waxer, but this is so much easier and I can do it on my own time. I bought it for as much as I paid for one wax session. Thank you Braun!
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this to replace an old epilady. The power is perfect. Doesn't miss the tiniest of hairs on my legs. The light in this product is a nice addition that at first I thought was gimmicky but now I appreciate it.
Julia B.
I use this on my legs and armpits, not as often as one should but when I'm feeling rather brave. With shaving my hair starts to grow back about a day later. When I use this, it can be up to at least a week, plus leaves my armpits a lot smoothr!
Debbie-Ann W.
Epilating is so painful!!!!! HOwevere the results last for a little longer. IF you're sensitive, I say just stick to what you know. I don't dare use this on my legs!
I would like to try this does it works
jess p.
I want to try something like this but it seems like it could be slightly painful or irritating is it?
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
HELP! I have always loved the idea of an Epilator, but have never tried one. I need recommendations and suggestions for use. Busy mom with 2 kids and a full-time job... so I need something easy! :)
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
How long do the results last?