Braun Silk-epil 5185 Epilator uploaded by Soiyah Y.Braun Silk-epil 5185 Epilator uploaded by Soiyah Y.

BY BRAUN #45 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Young Beauty - The Gentle Way to Remove Hair and Enjoy Silky Smooth Skin for Up to 4 Weeks Have smooth skin whenever you want. In your own bathroom, this easy-to-use epilator gently removes even very short hair at the root.  No wait, no mess.  And, since hair grows back finer and thinner, it puts an end to stubble.  To ensure that you get a gentle epilation experience, the system has a unique dual Comfort System, which includes massage rollers and a cooling ice glove.  So all you feel is beautiful. Product Highlights. Comfort System: Massage & Cooling The Silk pil 5 features high-frequency massaging rollers that actively stimul. see more...

Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I used to shave my arms, but I hated how brittle my arms would be after a few days. I started using this, and I absolutely shocked by how smooth my arms were. I admit that the price is expensive and the process hurt A LOT, but the product of all of this is worth it. Just make sure to use a moisturizer on whatever you epilate when you're done because your skin will be very sensitive.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using epilator for about 15 years now. I have only used Braun or Phillips. I love epilator! They do a great job of removing hair and leaving behind a smooth finish. The hair grows back smooth and not spiky as with shaving. But you do have to be patient, because it takes longer than shaving.
Sana N.
iselin, NJ
Braun is the best , i have been using their epilator years and years , i'm using the silk epil 5 now it's quick and easy to shave with it ,makes my skin feels so soft and clean at first i will hurt as crazy but once u use to it it will feel like tweeze ur eyebrows ,
Michelle T.
Brevard, NC
Actually I bought my silk-epil over 10 years ago so it is a MUCH older version but still going strong. I cannot tell you how much I have saved in razor purchases by using the silk epil as my primary hair removal on legs and under arms. Besides the longevity of a quality product, the epil works!!! I get a clean smooth finish that looks much better than if I've saved because shaving gives me only a couple hours before I get dark shadows as my hair is dark!
R T.
Really great at pulling all the hairs out, but if you are like me and you cant stand pain, don't buy this. This is not a painless hair remover tool. Although the more you do it, the more you get used to it, and the less pain you feel when using it. Also when you use it hair wont be showing for another three weeks or so. So its good if you want something long term
Lauren C.
Draper, UT
Love this thing! Hurts like a mother the first few times but you do get a hang of it! I only use it on my armpits. I can't shave without getting a ton of painful ingrown hair but I don't get them when I use this.
Angela R.
Love this products. Razors no more. This lets me go longer without shaving and leaves my legs, underarms and everywhere else silky smooth. I was initially very hesitant because of the pain I heard was associated with it, but it's really not bad at all and you get quite used to it after a while. Definitely a must have.
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
Hurts like hell but it works well. I use it on my legs. I don't have problem with ingrown hair after using it. I've noticed my hair is growing out less and less. I do recommend it.
Stephanie H.
Chula Vista, CA
Thisreally great because it's my favorite way of removing hair down there because I feel like there's no way you can get ingrown hairs and results last a lot longer especially it's a lot better for sensitive skin versus waxing or shaving
Christina H.
This product has a love hate relationship with me. It works for most much hair but can't seem to get the fine ones. It also hurts like you wouldn't believe.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does your epilator last?