BY BRAUN

Specially Designed For Female Contours With Three Different Attachments &Mdash; For Perfect Results From Head To Toe Gently Shaves &Amp; Exfoliates Use In Bath Or Shower Smoothly Glides On Wet &Amp; Dry Skin Provides Dual Care While Shaving, The Unique Exfoliation Attachment Revitalizes The Skin For A Smooth, Radiant Appearance. Dermatologically Recommended Silk-Epil&Rsquo;S Promise For Gentle Shaving:&Nbsp; With Tailored Features To Make Electric Shaving More Comfortable. Perfect Adaptability Rounded Head Gently Adapts To Body Contours. Extra Gentle Rounded Trimmer Tips Smoothly Glide On The Skin. Wet &Amp; Dry Use In The Bath Or Shower For Ultra Convenience. Floating Foil &Amp; Trimmer Ensure A Perfectly Close Shave. Fully Washable For Convenient Cleaning Under Water. Contains: Braun&Reg; Silk-Epil Lady Shaver 3 Additional Accessories: Exfoliation Attachment - While Shaving, The Unique Exfoliation Attachment Revitalizes The Skin For A Smooth, Radiant Appearance. Bikini Trimming Attachment - Gently Shape Your Bikini Zone With The Bikini Trim Attachment. Optishave Attachment - Allows An Extra Close And Comfortable Shave Of The Legs. Cleaning Brush Requires 2 - Aa Batteries Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To Us Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The Us And Canada. see more...

Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found that this epilator worked well and did a good job of getting rid of body hair and also held a charge for a decent amount of time. However, I have purchased this model twice and both times lasted less than a year with regular use. Would not purchase again
Jennifer B.
This was the first epilator I purchased, and it's still going strong after several years. This product does an efficient job of removing my leg/arm/armpit/bikini hair, and I don't usually need to run it over the same area multiple times. The epilator head is easy to clean as well.
Corina C.
I bought my first Silk Epil about 15 years ago.
I got scared when I turned it on and it felt and sounded like I was holding a jack-hammer in my hand. The Silk Epil has come a long way, my new one is way more quiet and doesn't vibrate as much anymore.

I love the result!

It is easy to clean and very light weight.
Zahira S.
Westerville, OH
It works really well even on tiny thin hair. It is effective and fast. This can remove lot of hair in one pass because of wider design.
I tried cheaper versions, all were similar in design which operate louder than this one and require a lot more passes to get the job done.
Eleonora K.
Rego Park, NY
he is my friend like 15 years! he always heled me to look good, sexy and smooth)) i use it even in armpits and bikini zone))) haha)) what can I say)) we very close)))
Jacinda J.
Scott Depot, WV
I love this razor when I just need a quick trim and a quick dry shave. It doesn't get extremely close but does get what needs to be taken off.
Yoani P.
This shaver is nicely engineered - solid, well-balanced, easy to hold. It's waterproof - you can use it in the shower.
Devin C.
Arlington, TX
Love thiisssss way too much! My life savior!!!! Literally and can carry anywhere if I forget some spots or what not!
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
I love this! I would recommend it to anybody looking for something like this! Literally the best one I've tried
angela v.
I must have this i never go with it i recomed it to everybody its the best thing out thre nothing can compre

Walmart