BY BRAUN #45 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The Silk-epil epilator has been designed for efficient and extra gentle hair removal, for a silky smooth feel for up to 4 weeks. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jen C.
Jen C.
Epilator can definitely look scary at first glance but it's super worth it in the long run since you can constant use it instead of re-buying new razors! It lasts me a good 2 weeks and it's super efficient. Honestly, it's been one of the best purchase this year!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Tinley Park, IL
This product catches my skin ALL THE TIME! It doesn't catch all of the hairs the first 1,2, or 3 times I go over an area so the process takes forever! I have resorted to using it to grab any post waxing hairs that were to short to be waxed off.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Let's not lie, it's not pain free! But it does get bearable with time. I barely feel the sting now as I use my epilator so frequently. This one is as comfortable as they come! Save money in waxing and save "bristly leg" shame & get you one.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Glenview, IL
I got really into this product because my friend recommended it and I bought it and tried it out and I had amazing results. I used this on my legs and I only had to go over once. It left my legs smooth and soft and I love it so much
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Front Royal, VA
It's a great product. I have tried so many brands and I always had problems to shave my legs but with Braun feels like I have never had hair in my legs, my legs are soft for more time.
Rosaly R.
Rosaly R.
Miami
Perfect for ingrown hair and black dots in your legs, it's an amazing product and I wish it could last for years.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Bronx, NY
Good product for legs and body. Not sure if the price is worth it. Would recommend for use on dry and wet
Heena G.
Heena G.
Buy it today.
A must have ladies.
Grab one today.
Avery B.
Avery B.
Greenwich, CT
It takes a while to get used to the pain and sometimes you need to pass over the same spot a few times to make sure you get everything, but the hair doesn't grow back for a while which is nice. If skin is dry it usually does appear very irritated afterwards.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Dearborn, MI
I really didn't like it much. It was so painful and didn't really clean well. I don't have corse hair so that wasn't the problem. But over all I'd rather stick to wax.