Braun Silk-epil 3170 Epilator uploaded by Daria K.

BY BRAUN

The Easy Way to Smooth Skin The Silk pil 3 is a great option for gentle, easy hair removal.  Massaging rollers stimulate and massage your skin to ease the epilation and increase comfort. 20 tweezers remove hair at the root and leave your skin smooth.  The Smartlight® helps you see fine hairs, so none are missed. Product Highlights. 20-Tweezer System The 20 tweezers on the Silk pil 3 gently remove hair at the root for long-lasting results. Massaging Rollers The Silk pil 3 features massaging rollers that smoothly stimulate and massage your skin to ease the epilation and increase comfort. see more...

Venelina S.
Palm Springs, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using Braun epilators for almost 10 years now. It is the only thing I use for my legs, armpits and sometimes the bikini zone. Epilating was never painful for me. I love this specific model because of the light it has that helps you see better. My legs/armpits stay smooth for 10-15 days after epilating. Absolutely love this product and after time I definitely see difference in my hairs (when I used to shave my hairs would be dark and thick) Now my hairs are very thin and even if I let them grow out they are barely noticeable! The only disadvantage of the epilator is that sometimes I get a lot of ingrown hairs from it but a good exfoliation always helps!
katie k.
Got this as one of my Christmas gifts. I like it. the shaver doesn’t really shave too short and fine hair so that’s the downside of this. Other than that, it does the job. Nothing too special.
Kellie E.
There she is. This thing has changed the way I deal with my pits. I find shaving my armpits to be pretty painful. It's itchy when the hair is long, it's painful to shave off, the entire day following the shave the area is tender and sore, buffeted against the seams of my shirt. And then the grow out phase...I can't shave two days in a row or the razor burn becomes too sore to put my arms down. Day two without a shave? Itchy but I guess less sore. THEN THE EPIL SILK.

No lies, the first go is going to be awful. Do yourself a favor and start over a few days when the hair is quite short. Keep going each day so only some of the hair is plucked at any one session. Once it's gone, it will grow in at a staggered pace and you can keep up with (for me anyway) a couple times a month of upkeep, maybe twice in one week if you catch the growth cycles in a funny pattern. Ingrown still happen, but are rarer and far less painful. My skin isn't red, there is no shadow of hair growing in. I showed a friend of mine who literally called my armpit beautiful. Beware, though, I have been told that if you have very curly hair that the ingrowns can still be quite bad with epilation or waxing.
Ruthi P.
I got this epilator a few weeks ago, It's doing it's job. I really like that it has a light haha it makes it easier! It's effective but some of my hairs get cut instead being ripped so I have to shave again a few days after
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, I ain't gon' lie: I'm a bit of a hairy girl. I'd say I'm a 7 out of 10 on the hairiness scale. And nothing ticks me off more than investing time into becoming hair free, only to see a spot I missed. Grrr! So I really love my Silk epil. It works like a charm, it's easy to use, and it doesn't hurt! Okay, maybe the first time I used it, it hurt a little - I mean, you're pulling the hair out, c'mon. But after the first time, your skin gets used to it and it starts to feel good, I'm not kidding. I also love that it's got a light on the front, so you can see what you're doing - this is important! And it's so gentle, that I've even used it on my face! I am taking meds to affect my fertility and it left me with a fuzzier face - gasp! So I used this baby on my jaw line and above my lip and I look like a lady now. Woo hoo! I can't say enough about this product. Plus, it seems to mildly exfoliate my legs as well as tackle the hair - I don't know how it does that, but I ain't complaining.
Ani S.
West Covina, CA
My epilator is my baby! I don't know what I would do without it! I use it every few days under my arms, on my forearms, and on my legs. There is very little ingrown hair, which is always a plus when removing hair. I don't have to wax as often too!
Nikki C.
Boaz , AL
I got this a couple of days ago. At first it hurt so much didn't know if I would use it again. I keep trying it and so far it gets easier. I get really red and sore from it but it does the job.
Zhasmina I.
Silverdale, WA
I absolutely love love my Braun silk-epil epilator. I bought it two years ago from online store. I use it for my legs and my arms. I haven't use any other epilators but I can tell that this one past my expectations. I'm absolutely satisfied with my Braun epilator. I would recommend it to everyone.
Jocelyn V.
I love ❤️ my skin is so soft after use, is something that can not miss wherever I go either to the pool or beach even for day to day, it's my best mate
Anne B.
I love that one because there is a light that helps you to see well what you're doing. I have that one since 2 years and it still working very well.