Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsBraun

New Series 7 - Braun s most advance technology for our most complete and comfortable shave. Braun s super premium shaver range provides you the perfectly thorough and comfortable shave - with the most innovative shaving technology. Shaver Key Features and Benefits: Innovative Pulsonic Technology:  10,000 micro vibrations with every stroke help capture more hair - for Braun s most thorough and comfortable shave. Personalization Modes:  Extra sensitive and intensive mode for the different facial zones - for a more individual shave. ActiveLift:   Unique oscil.

what is the approximate value?
Where can I buy this product ?
I love it, where can I buy it? / En donde lo puedo comprar?
Start your review of Braun Series 7 Men's Rechargeable Wet & Dry Electric Foil Shaver with Cleaning Station!
Joshua S.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome razor that gets a smooth shave every time. I have had one for two years now and it's working like new.
Geerthan R.
Scarborough, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Braun Series 7 Men's Rechargeable Wet & Dry Electric Foil Shaver with Cleaning Station uploaded by Geerthan R.
This is more of a nice to have not a must have men’s grooming product. I got to say this electric razor is hard to use at first and gets annoying not getting a good enough shave as I personally like the clean shaven look. I stopped this product after a while as I find it too time consuming to get a close shave. Does anyone have a better recommendation for an electric razor for clean shaves.
Frasca G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Braun Series 7 Men's Rechargeable Wet & Dry Electric Foil Shaver with Cleaning Station uploaded by Frasca G.
Questo e bellisimo per mio marito,quello che aveva se lo sono accaparrato I miei figli e haime non funziona piu.sarebbe buono quando deve andare al lavoro e va di fretta.Con le testine morbide e le parti che si possono pulire singolarmente.💕💕💕💕
Isaiah D.
Tarzana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Braun Series 7 Men's Rechargeable Wet & Dry Electric Foil Shaver with Cleaning Station uploaded by Isaiah D.
I originally bought this product to make my saving life at home much easier at first I must say I was very impressed with this product but after a while the razor started to get doll and I wasn’t having a close clean shave as I did at the beginning I was really looking to have this for a long time and was expecting a lot more I do give it a three star is just because I expected to last a lot longer than it actually did
Mohammad H.
Ewing, NJ
Been using the series 7 braun for about 2 years now. I love a lot of things about it, first one is the self cleaner that comes with the machine all you have to do is buy the alcohol cleanser packs once they run out. The shave you get from this machine is very smooth, quick and just satisfying.
nizar F.
agadir
hello my name is nizar fouad and i have a youtube chanel and facebook page and  i like your product so mush and i will so happy to send me something for review
jaouad E.
I am a jaouad  from Morocco. I liked this product and would like to review it on my respected channel. I hope to accept the request
MIDOU M.
hello , i want to review your product in my website and social media ,i love your product and i think it will increase your buy .. i'm a new webster but a lot of fans request to me product to reviews , so i hope that you agree to send me the product.
omar A.
This product is very wonderful has several methods in use This is what the man likes in this distinctive machine It is great to have all the features available in this product niiiice
Christelle  M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mon chéri adore ce rasoir. C’est le meilleur que j’ai jamais utilisé et j’ai été en utilisant des rasoirs électriques depuis 1991. J’ai utilisé Norelco tout ce temps, mais quand j’ai essayé ce rasoir, il m’a donné le rasage le plus lisse que j’ai jamais connu. Je le recommande vivement à n’importe qui. La raison pour laquelle j’ai essayé le Braun, c’est que je suis devenu de plus en plus insatisfait de la marque Norelco. Les rasages ne sont pas aussi proches ou aussi confortables que le Braun. En outre, à mon avis Norelco a beaucoup glissé dans la qualité, et les préoccupations de satisfaction de la clientèle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...