BY BRAUN

The Series 7 is the most advanced and premium shaver line from Braun. The Pulsonic technology with 10,000 micro vibrations helps capture more hair with every stroke – for Braun‘s most thorough and comfortable shave. The Series 7 shaver combines the most advanced Technology and Design. Series 7‘s leading edge shaving technology three different Personalization Modes and a powerful Linear Motor. In addition, enjoy the convenience of Braun’s Clean & Renew system, which will clean, charge, lubricate and dry your shaver at the touch of a button. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Charleston, WV
I used to steal this from my husband to shave my legs because this thing is amazing. I had to end up purchasing one for myself. Very sturdy design which is easy to use and maneuver. The only draw back is it doesn't hold a charge for as long as I would like.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Boise, ID
I have used this brand foe years. This product is great. Gives very close shave. Nice to not have to lather up to use
Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Newport, KY
Not sure you can ask for a better electric razor. This gets as close as a razor and the flip-out trimmer on it is very powerful. Also the self-cleaning system is quite the bonus. I've owned this for over 2 years and have never had any issues whatsoever!
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Noblesville, IN
I like Braunfels electric shavers a lot. I guess I have nothing to compare them with, it's as ll I've ever used. Sll I Know IS THAT MY Legs AND UNDERARMS COME OUT Smooth AND silky.
Joshua S.
Joshua S.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome razor that gets a smooth shave every time. I have had one for two years now and it's working like new.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
good finish good definition good product , expensive and mekee me scars after that all right with that my dad used this for 5 years