Braun Series 7-790 Pulsonic Shaving System

New Series 7 - Braun s most advance technology for our most complete and comfortable shave. Braun s super premium shaver range provides you the perfectly thorough and comfortable shave - with the most innovative shaving technology. Shaver Key Features and Benefits: Innovative Pulsonic Technology:  10,000 micro vibrations with every stroke help capture more hair - for Braun s most thorough and comfortable shave. Personalization Modes:  Extra sensitive and intensive mode for the different facial zones - for a more individual shave. ActiveLift:   Unique oscil.

My hubby is wanting to switch from razors to electric shave . Would this be good for a beginner?
Never heard of this brand, does it work well?
This look pretty need, worth the money?
Start your review of Braun Series 7-790 Pulsonic Shaving System!
How would you rate this product?
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Braun products started using them at about 15 years old and now I am 25 still using I would recommend for sensitive skin people this definitely helps prevents getting razor burn and those ugly bumps that appear after shaving everyone must try
Oily, Dry, Combination
Breinigsville, PA
It’s my go to razor for my everyday needs gets the job done well and efficiently. I like the fact that this razor is easy to clean. The portability of this device is great comes with a great traveling case and charger.
Moscow, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great razor! It was pricey but it works well. I bought it for my boyfriend but use it myself for areas that I’m worried about cutting. It provides a close shave feature and a semi-close trim feature which both work well.
Wagoner, OK
Like many others this is the best electric shaver I've ever owned.  I've had (mostly) Norelco products before moving on to this Braun and they never lasted more than a year or two.  I've had my Braun Series 7 for 3 years now and it has never failed me!  I have replaced the razor heads once in that time.  It gives me a great shave every time!
Topeka, KS
THE BEST SHAVE I'VE HAD! I have used previous versions of Braun electric razors in the past - but this one is much improved from my old one that was several years old. The tilting head and trimmer makes shaving and trimming a breeze. Highly recommend - I used it nearly every day and look forward to my morning shave!
Combination
LOVE this electric razor! I use it on my legs bc I have a hard time shaving in the shower. This razor gives you a smooth finish without any tiny cuts to your skin. It’s expensive but it’s soooo worth it to someone like me who enjoys smooth legs but tends to get cut up by normal razors AND hates shaving in the shower!
Cincinnati, OH
I have used the Braun line of electric razors for about 10 years. They are hands down the best on the market. A close shave without razor burn. The cleaning machine works great but you will have to periodically replace the cleaning cartridges.
Oily
Grand Rapids
I like it the only problem i don’t like how bulky it is it doesn’t fit on my vanity and well you have to buy replacement cleaner. So what I’ve been doing is rinsing and cleaning the razor manually and I don’t use the cleaning stand at all.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Braun Series 7-760 Pulsonic Shaving System This is the best razor I have ever owned. I quit using electric razors for many years because I never got a close shave but after traveling so much I decided to use one even if it wasn't going to work well because I didn't want to haul around all the shaving cream and extra gear you need with a regular razor so I did a lot of research found the Braun Series 7. This particular model of the Braun Series is ranked number one or two on all of the consumer review websites so I got it about a year ago. Since that time every single one of my friends I've let try it has gone out and bought one. I highly recommend this razor!
Ewing, NJ
Been using the series 7 braun for about 2 years now. I love a lot of things about it, first one is the self cleaner that comes with the machine all you have to do is buy the alcohol cleanser packs once they run out. The shave you get from this machine is very smooth, quick and just satisfying.