BY BRAUN

Innovative pulsonic technology. 10,000 micro vibrations help capture more hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle C.
Beaumont, CA
My hubby uses this. He has very sensitive skin and usually gets red bumps after shaving. With this shaver he doesn't anymore. When he's not home I use it to quickly shave my legs. The best part is the cleanup. After every use it cleans the shaver so it's always fresh and my hubby doesn't even know I used it. Haha
Amy S.
Morgantown, WV
We originally bought this for my husband, but I kind of took it over. I actually use this for personal feminine trimming to get those sensitive bikini and inner thigh areas. I like the closeness without the irritation or typical razor bumps.
Lauren M.
Victorville, CA
This is actually my husband's but when he isn't home I use his shaver because it's faster than the one I have and works right away and can have it done within a few minutes.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
Love this product but to expensive. Love the way the hair is trim without bumps and easy cleanup and storage. Just to pricey though
Madeleine M.
College Sta, TX
Absolutely amazing! It takes off every bit of hair and leaves the smoothest surface. Get this product if you can