Braun Series 5 Combi 51s Foil And Cutter Replacement Pack (Formerly 8000 360 Complete Or Activator)

BY BRAUN

Braun 51S Series 5/8000 Series/360 Complete/ Activator Foil and Cutter cartridge. Replacement parts for Braun's Series 5, 8000 Series, 360 Complete & Activator models. To maintain optimal shaving performance you should clean the shaving parts regularly with Braun cleaning agents and consider replacing the foil and cutter block every 18 months. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
me parece excelente y me encanta que no lástima la piel , es súper efectiva la recomiendo a ojos cerrados
Ruby Z.
Penitas, TX
Ibraun series 5 was originally my husbands n one day while on a trip I forgot my razor n I tried it on myself n I thought wow its pretty cool ... It gave me a good clean shave .. It really did no joke. I secretly use it when my hubby isn't looking.
Courtney K.
Ajax , ON
Great value and the best razor for a clean shave. I love this 3 pack. Good value ! I would suggest to anyone
Dudeman B.
Nezha M.
I use it just 7 times on my sensitive erea , I waste a lot of time to use , it makes me scared, I didn't like the shape of it