BY BRAUN

Precision shaver head Contour hugging head3stage cutting system Smart FoilClean and Renew SystemEasy cleaning under running water Long hair trimmer Quick charge Cordless operation up to 50 minutes Visual LED charging indicator Limited warranty see more...

Donna T.
Alstead, NH
I bought this for my husband and he adored it. His face was baby-bottom smooth. Granted, when I purchased it I though that it seemed a bit pricey at the time but it was all too worth it for a self cleaning shaver that delivered such an amazing shave.
Danni J.
Michie, TN
My husband HATED this shaver. It pulled his hairs and just did a really cruddy job. Had to go over quite a few times. Was just a hassle. We might have got a bad one out of the bunch but it ended up in the trash can shortly after buying.
Emily T.
My husband started using this razor for his facial hair a few months ago and he loves it! He has very problematic skin and gets ingrown hairs easily from shaving. This has changed things for the better and his skin is doing great!
Victor P.
Ashby, MA
I use this on a small area (neck) between biweekly visits to the barbershop. Works great, at times have to go over certain areas twice but only the hairs near my Adam's apple. Apart from that definitely would recommend to anyone as a starter shaver
fabian l.
Su mejor caracteristica es que se puede lavar
deja cortes mas al ras que otros productos
muy recommendable, marca muy reconocida mundialmente

Amazon