BY BRAUN #82 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Houda S.
I don't use it regularly but just when I don't have other choice, it does hurt me and my skin is very sensitive. It is pricy but if you use it all the time you have your money back. I got it as a gift a while ago. Satisfied with it overall as my skin is sensitive I would not buy it again.
Rebecca F.
Glendale, CA
This is the best thing I've ever used. Hurts like a b***h the first time you use it (for me legs only) but 1000 times better than shaving. I've had mine for 5 years now and it's just as good as ever. Love that it's wet or dry so can use it in the shower.
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
I never leave home without my Xpressive body system rechargeable wet & dry!!!!!
My friend turned me on to it. And I've never looked backed!!!
My favorite part is you can shave WET or DRY!!
Sarah H.
Lancaster, PA
Really great and does the job well, very affordable and is always my go to. i use it everyday and it never fails me. ever. its reasonably affordable for the quality and very effective i will recommend this to everyone and i will definitely buy again
Nour A.
I epilate my arms with this all the time. It works great but it does take a long time and kind of hurts. It's a good alternative for wax if you don't want a mess.
Shannon S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this epilator, it has saved me tons of money on waxing. It is amazing to be able to do this at home or on the go without having to schedule an appointment to get waxed.
Jennifer B.
Bronx, NY
I use it wherever i go for my legs it works good and you can save time if u do it while you are in the shower and feel less pain with cold water
Courtney M.
This does the best in hair removal for me. Its quick, effective and my legs stay so smooth for so much longer!
Maite V.
Denia
Un miembro de mi familia la utiliza y la adora. Se puede utilizar en la ducha (ayuda mucho porque el vello se debilita y se retira con más facilidad) y fuera de esta, es decir, seco.
Cherisse S.
I used to epilate a lot! I loved it as it kept my legs smooth and hair free longer than regular razors. However, I found it really tidings to keep it clean and after about a years worth it stopped pulling the hairs properly and started hurting.