Braun SE7280 Silk-Epil Xpressive Epilator Body System, Corded uploaded by Jihan Z.

BY BRAUN #75 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Jacqueline G.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami
This item is exactly the same, except it has some extra covers and a shaving head. The extra covers are for delicate areas. What they really do is cover most of the epilator head, so you can access smaller spots, like your upper lip. Unfortunately, only the center of the epilator head is exposed, which makes it difficult to reach your upper lip. Too bad they didn't place that opening off-center. The shaving head is pretty drugstore standard with the same old flimsy foil. I hate those foils. They fall off too easily! The shaving head does help finish up strays and picks up fine hair, but if I want to be THAT smooth, I use a Double Edge Safety Razor. I think these extras are overkill, especially considering how much more this costs than the epilator alone.
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
Easy to use. Cute pink design. Kind painful at first! Would definitely recommend for touching up, but maybe not heavy duty areas.
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an intense product, permanently removes hair with this rapid tweeze machine
Brina S.
Media, PA
This product removes hair quick and painless very much worth trying out ladies
ilhem b.
algeries
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product
is amazing .actually my skin is quite difficult to find the right product to
it. I am always happy to try good quality products.  i love this product. I highly recommend it.
Arabella M.
OW - if you're pale of skin and dark of hair, consider investing in laser. The single star is generous - it hurt more than a wax, but seemed to be 'cutting' a few hairs, so it was less effective. You have to wait for regrowth to use it. Only positive is that it doesn't take the top layer of tanned skin off. Needless to say, I've chucked it out. Laser is the best hair removal solution for me, and I'd urge others who hate waxing, shaving and epilation to book a laser appointment.
Andreína M.
I hated the epilator sistem but loved the electronic razor. I used the epilator for almost a year consistently on my legs and it was always really painfull. I stopped using it when my leg hair became too weak to go through the skin. The electronic razor, was amazing. I could use the razor every day without getting my skin irritated
Sima C.
1 Decembrie
sometimes I love it sometimes I really hate it. I usually use this during the summer season . It quite easy to use , but it take you some time to do the job well. I bought it from a local store and I have to say it was quite expensive back then.
Paula D.
Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
Once you get used to the feeling it's a great way to get rid of those hairs! I'm so glad I got one. It's much easier than trying to shave while you're in the shower!
Jihan Z.
I bought it 4 years ago and it works like the first day. It wasn't expensive so it worth it. I really recommend it
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
Hpw much this cost ?
Escential +.
Can someone tell me if this hurts more than waxing or it's about the same pain level?
Ashley S.
Spring City, TN
Where is the best place to find this?