Braun SE7280 Silk-Epil Xpressive Epilator Body System, Corded uploaded by Jihan Z.

BY BRAUN #75 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Durga A.
Herndon, VA
It's a good one and less painful than other brands. Other brands hurt and take forever for the job to be done. On Amazon. The best in the market I feel as I have also tried Phillips and retuned it. Yes I would love to as you can be smooth for more than a week.
Courtney B.
Epilating can be ridiculously painful in general, but it's also super satisfying and a lot cheaper than going and getting a professional wax. Braun's epilator is very easy to use, and I've probably only accidentally pinched myself once or twice in years of use. It also comes with a little brush that makes it really easy to clean.
Tiffany S.
Marietta, GA
I used this thing for years and years until I dropped it a few too many times and all the parts broke. It does hurt, but it left my legs smooth for weeks on end! I'm interested to try some of the newer models available now that my old one has been put to rest!
Jennifer K.
Sturtevant, WI
I've had this for years. Mine is blue. It work well if your hair is a good length. Be careful to hold it the right way or it can pinch and bruise your skin. The 1 attachment is a bunch of motor operated little tweezers. Once you get the hang of it, it does work well if you can stand the pain.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This system works very well and leaves yuri skin feeling smooth for so much longer than shavimg. You don't need any shaving cream and you can do it on wet or dry skin... just make sure you do it the day before!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I purchase this item and the price was fair. the only thing i didnr like was the pain. its understandable because its pulling it from the root. i gave it to my sister.
Valentina C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
While I love the simplicity of the product and having no hair for weeks, this epilator was a little more rough than others I've tried. I bought it online and the price was about even with the competitors. It's alright but I wouldn't purchase again.
Bianca A.
Cypress, TX
I recently purchased Braun Silk-Epil. I loved it. It is beyond my expectation! It removes hair from the roots. Quick and no mess! Painful yes! But it is worth it!
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is a nice epilator. i use it on my arms and they stay smooth for a long time after i use it. it hurts so much but that is unavoidable
Blanca Elena C.
this razor I use 1 time a month as it makes longer the appearance of both facial hair and body only it's a little painful but worth it
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
Hpw much this cost ?
Escential +.
Can someone tell me if this hurts more than waxing or it's about the same pain level?
Ashley S.
Spring City, TN
Where is the best place to find this?