Braun Satin Hair Extra Wide Straightener uploaded by nadia n.Braun Satin Hair Extra Wide Straightener uploaded by Soiyah Y.

BY BRAUN

Hair Dryers & Stylers Features:60 seconds heat-up, floating plate, variable temperature, Eloxal Ceramic plates, Heat Settings Qty:13, Body Design Features:On/off button with light indicator, Cord Length:2 m. see more...

monica f.
I don,t have the opportunity  to have this machine i have a Chi one but i love  to tray.if i have the tray i let kwon
Latisha T.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My all time favorite straightener I recommend to all my friends .i have been using it since the past 4years and it’s still functioning very well .it gives that extra shine on my hair due to the satin pads ..I even use it get waves on my lower ends since I don have a curler .
Nada S.
Cairo, Giza
Love this straightener such a good price and good quality it does the job heats up so fast , I have been using it for 3 years or more and it’s still working perfectly but the only thing is that it leaves a bit of hair fly away so you have to use a cream or serum after using it.
Alicia F.
Mississauga
Been using it from a really long time. I’ve very thick wavy hair. It takes a long time to do it with this maybe because it’s old now but the hair stay straight for a long time.
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
It's extra wide !!!!!!!it's 100% ceramic!!!!!!!! It's soooo fast to heat up!!!!! It make your hair straight and sooooo smooth it's for all type of hair it doesn't damage your hair I use it dailyon my long hair and I love it  for me I always carry in my bag easy to travel with!!!
Sally A.
Hazmieh, Mount Lebanon
10 years ago, my parents bought me my first hair straightener: it was the Braun satin hair. Since then I've tried many other straighteners but this one was my favorite and I never stopped using it!
nadia n.
It is good to dry and straight the hair for daily use .. it has different levels of tempretatures .. it keeps the hair in good condition

back