BY BRAUN

StyleandGo dryer HD 130 is the smallest and lightest dryer of Braun's StyleandGo, travel-ready collection, perfect for shaping your style anywhere or giving great results on the go. see more...

Ritzy👗 D.
Sharjah , Sharjah
I have had them for past 10 years and it has not costed me any trouble until now , such that I ended up getting the straightener and the epilator from Braun ! I got it from emax at Dubai and I would recommend everyone to have it
Charné K.
Boksburg
Amazing product. Feels very sturdy and havent had any problems with it. My hairdryer is in daily use and normally only lasts till the guarantee expires. No issues as yet😊
Nadine M.
University city, University of Sharjah women campus
Amazing product , i love it
I have wavy kinda frizzy hair , and its so easy to use id buy it again and every time tho
I often use the dryer to dry my hair after shower only when im about to straighten but overall I highly recommend it
❄️BRINNY M.
A mi en particular me gusta, lo uso casi siempre después de lavarme el cabello y me lo deja mucho mas liso y con volúmen dd lo habitual
Wendy H.
Singapore
It does it's job well, not the best brand I've ever used. It's value for money but it don't last more than 2 years
Rima Y.
Great hair dryer it does it job and if it overheats it stops by itself so that nothing wors can happen great!
sally a.
Albury
Not too big in size you can carry it with you when you travel. Dry your hair fast but doesnt leave it frizzy.
Nadia Z.
I got this hair dryer as a gift from my friend! It was awesome to use and yeah i take it along with me while traveling! If you are a traveler, i would definitely recommend this 💙
Khadeeja A.
Proffessional salon like hair styling companion with three different heat settings and a cool shot button for drying and styling flexibility.

back