BY BRAUN

Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
I love this brand. My teeth get sooo clean with these brushes. This is the only brand that I use for my electric tooth brush. It is a bit of an investment, but you will not be disappointed. I feel as if I am leaving the dentist each time I brush my teeth.
Lindsey W.
These are great! I wish they weren't so expensive though, but they are worth it
Anabel M.
They are great and soft. I prefer soft brush that way I don't hurt my mouth...
Mariam E.
New cairo
it's a must when buying Braun D12.523 Braun Oral-B Vitality Professional Care Electric Toothbrush with Extra Head  the color coding idea is really great for more than one person to use! the brush is small and gets into tiny places and has a soft bristles