BY BRAUN

The Braun Precision Beard Trimmer PT5010 provides you with the freedom to create the detailed style that is right for you. Two trimming combs create precise styles down to the very last millimeter while the extra small trimming attachment helps to define sharp lines for whatever look fits your needs. With up to 120 minutes of trimming time and our extra sharp blades, you will be ready to tackle the day in no time at all. see more...

Kyle D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Very trash razor. Battery life was poor. The clippers get clogged regularly and the material feels very cheap. In addition they weren't as precise as they claim to be. In their defense it is very easy to use and is good for a young man getting into grooming. However I strongly and wholeheartedly prefer my bevel clippers instead
Ryan M.
Lexington, KY
This product may have been a defect as I bought it at Marshalls. (Full disclosure). But I used it two or three times before I tossed it. After the third time or so, it started yanking at every hair as I tried to shave. Not worth it.
Bradley B.
Saint Johns, FL
This trimmer does a grea job and comes with several attachments to trim eyebrows, side burns, ears, nose, and the sides of my hair. It charges easily and is easy to clean, which is very important. I would highly recommend this trimmer to others.
Ian C.
Arcade, NY
Works perfect! It does the fine trimming excellently but still is able to cut a lot of hair quick and fast without getting blocked up. Does a fast great job.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got my dad this and he loves it. He travels a lot and said that it was easy to pack and take with himZ the price was really reasonable.
Elizabeth F.
Lincoln, NE
My husband only buys this trimmer. Has worked great for years for him and would continue to buy in the future!
Heather B.
My husband only uses braun shavers! Love that they come with so many different attachments
Asmaa A.
Egypt
The very best came to him a gift I did not know about before but I can not do without now I remove the hair was my face Bstattha and also my eyebrows are easy to use and quick use also

Amazon