BY BRAUN

Smart Foil - unique foil pattern captures hairs growing in different directions. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruben L.
Ruben L.
Bellevue, NE
This is a very inexpensive electric razor, but it does a better job than a majority of other electric razors I have tried. The blade doesn't dull for some time, and the product can easily be replaced with $15 dollars or less. Not only would I buy this product again, I do buy it whenever I lose my other razor.
Lizet P.
Lizet P.
I bought this as a birthday gift for my husband and he loves it! It's small enough to take it on the go when he's on a rush. I'm glad we found a product like this one, it really does the job for someone who's always on the go.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Orangevale, CA
My boyfriend has used this for YEARS. He keeps one in the car for the mornings he has to rush and needs to shave. After 5+ years, it still works like new.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Lonoke, AR
I have got this for my husband he tried to use it but all it did was snagged the hairs on his face end up throwing it away we didn't like it at all
tay w.
tay w.
Alpharetta, GA
I like it a lot makes shaving so much easier and faster and even on the go easy too love it i like it alot