BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B TriZone 2000 electric toothbrush offers a superior clean compared to an ordinary toothbrush. Set at a dynamic 16-degree angle for tooth-by-tooth brushing, criss-cross bristles are able to effortlessly attack, lift and sweep away up to 100% more dental plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. A ground-breaking way to clean, Triple Cleaning Action is designed to emulate the motion of professional dental cleaning tools. It removes up to 100% more plaque vs a regular manual toothbrush. It features 3D movement cleaning system pulsates and sweeps back and forth. Monitoring computer display included and pressure sensor indicator. Model number: TZ2000. Timer for better brushing. 2 cleaning modes: sensitive,1 brush head: TriZone brush head. 3D rotate pulsate technology. 1 speed setting. 8,800 rotations and 40,000 pulsations per minute. Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use. Recharge indicator light. Visual pressure sensor stops pulsations when you brush too hard. Replacement head included. Rechargeable:2-pin adaptor. General information: Batteries required 1 x rechargeable (included)Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee. EAN: 4210201104834. see more...

Thania S.
Thania S.
Granada hills , Ca
awesome my favriote refreshing cant get over how good it feels its divine super affordable and I would recommend to everyone its a great brand feels awesome worth the price 100 percebt its long lasting I would deffinatly buy again any time without hessistation what so ever available in many stores its convenient as well
Selina R.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
My broke mine after a few uses. I wasn't sure if it was just mine since My husband has had his for awhile. It was a bummer because it isn't cheap. I didn't try to return it since I had used it about a month or so. I am not sure if anyone else has had this issue. It did work great when I had it.
Gwen H.
Gwen H.
Seven Valleys, PA
I never realized this until I tried it, but using an electric toothbrush outweighs a regular toothbrush. Not only does your mouth feel clean, your teeth feel 'polished' rather than scratched. I am very satisfied, and I'm not ashamed to say that I especially love brushing my teeth in the shower.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
So I purchased this because my dentist recommended getting an electronic toothbrush. I used it for about 3 weeks hoping I would fall in love with it and I just can't. The price was reasonable but I always feel like it just isn't cleaning the way I expected super disappointed
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
This product might be a little pricey to get but it's worth it because you don't have to replace it. I've had mine for awhile now. And I love it. You just get the brushes when you need them. Easy right?! It gets those hard to reach places! It's just an amazing brush!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
I have always had an obseession with keeping my teeth clean and shiny. I would say that This toothbrush helps my dental appointments go the best way that they can. And I would like to say that because of this toothbrush I have never had a cavity, thanks !
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
San Antonio , TX
I love Oral B anything. My first electric toothbrush came from my
dentist. It was very expensive. But now you can get them anywhere.
I got mine at Costco. And my teeth have never been cleaner.
I use it 2x times a day. I plan on buying one for my son.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
While this is rather pricey. I do find it does make my teeth cleaner than a manual brush. The replacement heads also pricey to but I have found way's to replace the toothbrush heads without dropping insane prices. This is something built to last!
TESS W.
TESS W.
Woodburn, OR
I like this brush but I don't use it every day, since I don't think electric toothbrushes in general aren't as great at cleaning the hard-to-reach areas as a regular brush. I do like how it feels on my gums, though.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fresno, CA
I love this toothbrush because it cleans quickly and easily. I am willing to say that it is the best electronic toothbrush I had ever bought. I am a first time buyer of this product and I am definitely satisfied.