BY ORAL-B #44 in Electric Toothbrushes

Michelle R.
Jacksonville, FL
For the price this is a pretty good deal for an electric toothbrush, however the head is rather large and can be harder to fit into a mouth that's on the smaller side. After speaking with my dentist there were some spots behind the front of my teeth that this brush just couldn't reach to remove the build-up. This could be a great buy for someone with an average size mouth, which I found out I do not have. Overall for the price and the ability to replace the heads it is a decent product.
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Love this little whipper snapper haha! It's so cute and gets all the nasty gunk out of where it is. Really easy to clean off and met all my expectations. The only con is you'll need a battery when it dies but honestly wouldn't you rather pay like $3 for a batter pack then have some funky smelling teeth? Love it and would recommend it to anyone!
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
I have the purple one and love it. The Bristles aren't hard on my teeth either like other electric tooth brushes. I use this on a daily basis and have had my tooth brush for over 2 years I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an electric tooth brush that isn't hash on your teeth or gums.
Rebekah B.
Livonia, MI
I have used this excellent toothbrush for many years, also approved and recommended by our dentist.
The only complaint I have is that the packaging is extremely difficult to open. One could easily slice a finger or puncture the product, because a scissor or tool is required to open it!
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
I absolutely love my electric toothbrush and got into those small hard-to-reach places that a traditional manual toothbrush could not reach because it was too big and bulky so having a small head that rotated to get around the tooth and at the gum line is just absolutely great
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
This does a great job cleaning teeth. My teeth are a bit sensitive and the vibration was a bit irritating, however. It was definitely effective at cleaning all surfaces of my teeth it just was less comfortable for me than another brand. It holds a suitable charge.
Latoya C.
Milwaukee, WI
These are by far one of the best toothbrushes I have ever used. I use this toothbrush twice daily and it makes my mouth feel so clean and refreshed. My teeth are also very sensitive and this toothbrush allows me to brush my teeth without hurting my gums.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These toothbrushes are great! My husband and I use them and they really leave your mouth and teeth feeling clean and healthy. They are easy to use and not super expensive, so they don't break the bank. We love the different colors they come in as well.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
I purchased an electric toothbrush about 6 months ago and I can't believe I just added this to my oral hygiene routine. It makes me feel like I've just left the dentist for a cleaning. I will definitely continue to purchase the electric toothbrushes.
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
This is one of the most amazing electric toothbrushes I have ever had. I got one when I had braces and it was PERFECT for just that! When I decided to keep on using it I could never go back to a regular toothbrush. I highly recommend this toothbrush!