BY ORAL-B #74 in Electric Toothbrushes

Rachel D.
Seattle, WA
Buying this electric toothbrush made me miss my sonicare. The brush didn't hold a charge for very long, and the bristles didn't seem to clean as efficiently as my old sonicare.
Amanda W.
Grant
My son has this one, we actually received it with his braces and he loves it and refuses to get a different one!!! I love it tells u when to switch quads it’s great for kids to brush for the correct time
Kristen N.
Littleton, CO
This is the first and only electronic toothbrush I have ever used. I loved it after using it once. Super effective at getting those hard to reach places clean. Very satisfied with it.
Leisa M.
Belle
I love my oral b. Everyone in my house uses these tooth brushes. I think they are the best out there hands down. I have tried others but I always come back to oral b
audrey e.
Zionsville, IN
I love this product because I haven't had a cavity since I started using it. I brush my teeth with it and my favorite Colgate toothpaste. My teeth are always so clear and it doesn't wear out the enamel. I am very satisfied and will purchase again.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I used this brand of electric toothbrushes for a few years.  I loved it but eventually switched to the Phillips Sonicare toothbrushes.  Why?  The battery for this toothbrush only lasted a week before having to recharge.  With the Sonicare toothbrush, it lasted a whole month and a half before having to charge it.
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
My boyfriend got this for me and it's a life saver! I have bad habits when it comes to brushing and this toothbrush and completely helped me in the best way! It makes brushing my teeth enjoyable & much easier than using a regular toothbrush.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothbrush for your money. Love the color variety and it actually does it's job. The battery lasts long and it's a great oral hygiene companion. I would recommend to anybody. I have the pink one!
Stacy A.
Since I've gone electric with my toothbrush its become a necessity. It's been about a year and I now refuse to use a manual brush. It leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I purchased it from Walmart. The interchangable heads make it easy to switch out when its time.
Jessica C.
Great simple, cost effective electric toothbrush. I love how this toothbrush you can easily find many different types replacement heads at the grocery store, drugstore, etc. Picked mine up at Costco recently, you can normally get a pretty good deal per brush head here..