Taylor

Has anyone had any luck with this thermometer. I need one for my children but I see a lot of mixed reviews. What are your experiences with it?

Leonela A.
Leonela A.
Dodge City, KS
1 year, 4 months ago
I love this! It is accurate. My son was sick two weeks ago and this is what I used to check his temperature. I checked before we left the house to take him to his doctors appointment and when they checked his temperature there it was the same as it was when we were home! Definitely recommend it!