BY BRAUN #1 in Thermometers

The Braun® No touch + forehead thermometer is the first thermometer to take professionally accurate temperatures with a gentle touch of the the forehead or no touch at all. Braun's clinically proven technology won't disturb your sleeping little one, and the large color-coded display with temperature guidance system is easy to read. For professional accuracy, gentle convenience, and peace of mind, choose Braun, the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians.*

*Based on a survey reporting that of the surveyed pediatricians (1) who recommend a brand of thermometers, Braun is the most recommended; and (2) who use a branded thermometer, Braun is the most frequently used.

Braun® No Touch + Forehead Thermometer - Infant Children & Adult

Start your review of Braun® No Touch + Forehead Thermometer - Infant Children & Adult!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Cons: If your child is snuggled under a blanket and you try to take his/her temp you will not get an accurate reading due to the heat being released from under the blanket in addition to the child's." in 11 reviews
  • "I am also pregnant and know this will be a great product to have on hand should the baby become sick!" in 8 reviews
  • "I think it's just inaccurate, which sucks because it's SO MUCH EASIER TO USE, but the whole point of a thermometer is to tell you an accurate temperature, so I'm not even sure what to do with it at this point." in 7 reviews
  • "I have 21 month old child and it was such a challenge to take her temp when she was sick because she don't sit still and won't let the thermometer to her head." in 7 reviews
  • "I was afraid it wouldn't be accurate, but after days of testing it against my tried and true oral thermometer, the Braun No Touch + Forehead thermometer is on the money every time!" in 6 reviews
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I can’t say enough good things about this! So much easier and quicker than mouth, rectal, or under the arm thermometer! My child loves it as well. Quick and accurate. Must buy for children.
Tulare, CA
I use this all the time. It’s great for no touch monitoring without waking the kids. My only complaint is it is temperamental on where you monitor from. Be sure to aim at just the right area otherwise you will get multiple different readings.
Siler City, NC
Love this thermometer! So easy to use, don’t have to wake a sleeping kid to use it, easily scan the forehead and know what their temperature is! Very accurate product too. Would definitely recommend!!
Somersworth, NH
Lets Start out by saying we LOVE Braun in our family! We got this as a voxbox to review and coming into cold season I was excited to test it out.

Pros:
The thermometer turns on extremely quick and is ready to go much quicker than our older Braun.
Its EXTREMELY easy to use and guides you when needed. So if you are too far away from the forehead to do the no touch it displays a FWD sign until you get close enough.
The color screen along with easy to ready numbers are perfect. Its much like a stop light in the colors. Green means normal/good, yellow is slightly high and red means high.
It doesn't take long to read the temp whether its the no touch or when putting it to forehead so that means for those with young kids its extremely quick and isn't a hassle.

Cons
Really the biggest con for me is I noticed that the no touch part is more inaccurate compared to the touch to the forehead. I did a test with my old Braun in the ear thermometer that I've used for years and the forehead touch and my old one were very close in degrees (maybe slightly off by .02-.04 degrees). the no touch seemed to sometimes fluctuate in degrees by 1 or 2 degrees compared to the other ways. So that can mean the difference between a high temp or a "need to watch" temp. So its not often I use the no touch part but its nice to have with a quick check.

I would recommend this thermometer no doubt about it to any mom! It really does make the sick days a little less of a hassle on the temperature taking!

Chester , PA
This product is actually very good!
it is a bit expensive so I would suggest getting it from CVS because they always have coupons as far as like 30, 40% off!
I got mine from CVS and I waited to get my 40% off coupon, and I got this for a very good price!
The only con that I have towards this product, is the fact that sometimes you may have to turn it on and off twice BUT it does not happen often!
I love the fact that it’s easy to get the temperature for my daughter, specially in those moments where they are very fussy and very irritable and just do not want to be bothered.
It is super simple to get the temperature, all I do is just swipe across her for head , or you can just hold it steady on the fore head and in a couple seconds you will have a reading.
The battery lasts very long. I have actually dropped it a couple times and it is still intact.
it is very easy to clean, all you need is some alcohol and a paper towel and you are good to go.
The top is removable which is what you will be sanitizing. I would definitely recommend this thermometer because it has truly helped me!
Milpitas, CA
This thermometer has easily become my favorite. It works great for the whole family and is a quick way to check everyone's health. I recently took it on a family trip with the four of us. I had a feeling my son was getting sick, and I was right! I used it to monitor all of us and to keep an eye on his temperature, so if know when he needed some medicine. It was so helpful and way easier than a mouth thermometer. It's even better than an ear thermometer, because he had an ear ache and wouldn't let me go near his ears. Braun No touch + forehead thermometer
We just came through a bout with the flu. I hate to leave a bad review when I received this from Voxbox to try. But when compared to the other 2 thermometers this was consistently inconsistent with the other two leading me to rate this as unreliable. I am comparing it to a cheaper forehead scan and a traditional oral/underarm thermometer and Kinsa. I can take the temperature 3 times and get 3 very different readings. Braun® No Touch + Forehead Thermometer - Infant Children & Adult
Sterling Hts, MI
The Braun No touch + forehead thermometer is great! Clear, detailed instructions were included in the packaging. The display is backlit, and you can choose to have sounds on or off. The thermometer will scan for a temp without touching the forehead, or you can choose to touch the forehead. The no-touch is super convenient for those middle of the night temp checks on sick little ones; no need to wake them up! Braun® No Touch + Forehead Thermometer - Infant Children & Adult
Richland, WA
I was so excited to get this in the mail. Cold and flue season is upon us here at home and I was able to effectively go into my children's rooms and check their temps without waking them up. I was a little shocked at the price, for myself personally it is a little expensive. Although now that I have it I cannot see myself living without it. So much better than other brands out there. If you are a parent I highly recommend this thermometer.
waco , TX
This thing worked great for about 6 months. Then it stopped giving an accurate temperature. I tried changing the batteries multiple times and resetting it, but nothing worked. Luckily I got mine free to try from Klout back when they were doing the same thing that influenster does, so I didn't spend anything on it and didn't lose any money. I can't imagine how frustrating it would have been if I had spent the $60 these things usually cost. However that also meant that I couldn't get mine replaced. Maybe mine was defective and they usually work just fine, but I wouldn't risk the money buying another one. I'm back to using regular under the tongue thermometers for now. I might try another no touch thermometer if I ever have a baby, but that's an issue for another day.
Memphis, TN
Is it accurate ?
How accurate is this and is it easy to use?
Are these accurate?
Knoxville, TN
How accurate would this be for a 4 month old?
Ottawa
How do I get a free voxbox Braun thermometer? I see and read about people commenting receiving it. Would love to get one too.

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email