BY BRAUN #1 in Thermometers

The Braun® No touch + forehead thermometer is the first thermometer to take professionally accurate temperatures with a gentle touch of the the forehead or no touch at all. Braun's clinically proven technology won't disturb your sleeping little one, and the large color-coded display with temperature guidance system is easy to read. For professional accuracy, gentle convenience, and peace of mind, choose Braun, the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians.*

*Based on a survey reporting that of the surveyed pediatricians (1) who recommend a brand of thermometers, Braun is the most recommended; and (2) who use a branded thermometer, Braun is the most frequently used.

Braun® No touch + forehead thermometer
  • "Cons: If your child is snuggled under a blanket and you try to take his/her temp you will not get an accurate reading due to the heat being released from under the blanket in addition to the child's." in 11 reviews
  • "I am also pregnant and know this will be a great product to have on hand should the baby become sick!" in 8 reviews
  • "I think it's just inaccurate, which sucks because it's SO MUCH EASIER TO USE, but the whole point of a thermometer is to tell you an accurate temperature, so I'm not even sure what to do with it at this point." in 7 reviews
  • "I have 21 month old child and it was such a challenge to take her temp when she was sick because she don't sit still and won't let the thermometer to her head." in 7 reviews
  • "I was afraid it wouldn't be accurate, but after days of testing it against my tried and true oral thermometer, the Braun No Touch + Forehead thermometer is on the money every time!" in 6 reviews
Jessi P.
Somersworth, NH
Lets Start out by saying we LOVE Braun in our family! We got this as a voxbox to review and coming into cold season I was excited to test it out.

Pros:
The thermometer turns on extremely quick and is ready to go much quicker than our older Braun.
Its EXTREMELY easy to use and guides you when needed. So if you are too far away from the forehead to do the no touch it displays a FWD sign until you get close enough.
The color screen along with easy to ready numbers are perfect. Its much like a stop light in the colors. Green means normal/good, yellow is slightly high and red means high.
It doesn't take long to read the temp whether its the no touch or when putting it to forehead so that means for those with young kids its extremely quick and isn't a hassle.

Cons
Really the biggest con for me is I noticed that the no touch part is more inaccurate compared to the touch to the forehead. I did a test with my old Braun in the ear thermometer that I've used for years and the forehead touch and my old one were very close in degrees (maybe slightly off by .02-.04 degrees). the no touch seemed to sometimes fluctuate in degrees by 1 or 2 degrees compared to the other ways. So that can mean the difference between a high temp or a "need to watch" temp. So its not often I use the no touch part but its nice to have with a quick check.

I would recommend this thermometer no doubt about it to any mom! It really does make the sick days a little less of a hassle on the temperature taking!

Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
We truly love the Braun No Touch Thermometer! It takes the guess work out of cold and flu season with an easy digital screen. And this product gets extra mom points because my kids don't fight me when it comes to taking their temperature. It is so gentle that I can sneak into their room in the middle of the night or during a nap to take their temp without disturbing them. This product gives us peace of mind when our littles are sick! I would totally recommend!

Product received courtesy of influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
This thermometer has easily become my favorite. It works great for the whole family and is a quick way to check everyone's health. I recently took it on a family trip with the four of us. I had a feeling my son was getting sick, and I was right! I used it to monitor all of us and to keep an eye on his temperature, so if know when he needed some medicine. It was so helpful and way easier than a mouth thermometer. It's even better than an ear thermometer, because he had an ear ache and wouldn't let me go near his ears. Braun No touch + forehead thermometer
Anna Z.
We just came through a bout with the flu. I hate to leave a bad review when I received this from Voxbox to try. But when compared to the other 2 thermometers this was consistently inconsistent with the other two leading me to rate this as unreliable. I am comparing it to a cheaper forehead scan and a traditional oral/underarm thermometer and Kinsa. I can take the temperature 3 times and get 3 very different readings. Braun® No touch + forehead thermometer
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
The Braun No touch + forehead thermometer is great! Clear, detailed instructions were included in the packaging. The display is backlit, and you can choose to have sounds on or off. The thermometer will scan for a temp without touching the forehead, or you can choose to touch the forehead. The no-touch is super convenient for those middle of the night temp checks on sick little ones; no need to wake them up! Braun® No touch + forehead thermometer
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
We’ve been so happy with our recent experiences with our new Braun thermometer. Being flu season with 2 kids in preschool, I’m constantly checking temps and monitoring illness. We’ve owned 2 forehead thermometers and an ear one and none of them are consistent. The Braun thermometer is fast, easy and super consistent. I love the the beep isn’t too harsh and the screen changes to indicate illness. I hope this one stays in our home for a long time!!
Danni M.
Richland, WA
I was so excited to get this in the mail. Cold and flue season is upon us here at home and I was able to effectively go into my children's rooms and check their temps without waking them up. I was a little shocked at the price, for myself personally it is a little expensive. Although now that I have it I cannot see myself living without it. So much better than other brands out there. If you are a parent I highly recommend this thermometer.
Katie K.
Very easy to use and you get fast easy to read results.  It is a little pricier than a normal thermometer but the features really outweigh the cost.  This product exceeded my expectations.  Love how fast and simple it is to use especially on a sleeping child.  I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has children. Braun® No touch + forehead thermometer
Kristy S.
At first I wasn’t sure how much I liked the Braun® No touch + forehead thermometer, but with continued use, I feel that it is a pretty accurate thermometer. I love how easy it is to use - I can keep it quiet for middle of the night readings, and I don’t even need to touch it to my baby’s head, which makes for a much easier process. Would definitely recommend this to fellow moms!
Kelsie C.
Lebanon, MO
When I received the thermometer I was a little skeptical at first as I didn’t know how accurate it would be. I scanned my child’s forehead three times in the same spot and it was only .1 degree off. I was pretty shocked that it worked so well. It will come in handy when I have a sick child and do not want to wake her to take her temp. I received this for free to test.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Is it accurate ?
Bridget L.
How accurate is this and is it easy to use?
Brenda V.
Are these accurate?
Destiny C.
Knoxville, TN
How accurate would this be for a 4 month old?
Michelle C.
Anyone actually own this ? how do you like it ?