Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingBraun

by Braun

The Braun multi grooming kit offers the ultimate in precision trimming for face and head. Thanks to its clever attachments, perform 8 different jobs effortlessly

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun Multi grooming kit MGK3060, 8-in-1 trimmer, 6 attachments and Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor.!
Holly Z.
Wadsworth, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I bought this as a gift for my husband because he used to keep his head shaved and was in need of a new trimmer, he needed a new body trimmer and was very picky about how his beard looks, so I wanted something that would work for his needs. I wasn’t worried about the quality because it’s a Braun which is a trusted name. I should have done a little more research before buying because the set doesn’t work well at all. The quality was worse than an off brand dollar store grooming kit. I ended up exchanging it for a different model Braun grooming kit which works great.

Looking for your answer?