Braun Men's Series 3 Shaver

by Braun

The braun series 3 is the latest generation of braun's series 3 foil shaver. The series 3 is specifically designed for guys who don't want to compromise. Thanks to its improved technology, the new series 3 not only delivers even better shaving performance on 3-day beards, but is also incredibly smooth on skin.;triple action freefloat system with improved performance on 3-day beards and great skin comfort.;wet & dry technology can be used with foams and gels.;twin foils and an integrated middle trimmer shave progressively closer. The series 3 long hair trimmer is a great and precise tool to trim your sideburns, moustache or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun Men's Series 3 Shaver!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“For the price would have liked it to give me a closer shave though lol” in reviews
“i use it for more than just my face, works great to get rid of unwanted hairs!” in reviews
“Gives a nice close shave without cutting up my husband's face.” in reviews
Davenport, FL
Got this for Xmas. Works pretty well. For the price would have liked it to give me a closer shave though lol
Banning, CA
I haven't had a chance to try it, bet would love. To try it some day i heard good reviews about. It!!
San Gabriel, CA
Looove this shaver! i use it for more than just my face, works great to get rid of unwanted hairs!
Bedford, TX
It was his birthday gift and he love it. It has multi options so he can use it for multipurpose
Las Vegas, NV
This is a pretty good body hair trimmer. Being able to use it in the shower is a definite plus.
My brother dad and boyfriend all will be getting this shaver for Christmas!
My brother dad and boyfriend all will be getting this shaver for Christmas!
Regina, SK
1,066 reviews
Bought this for my hubby, and he likes it! Gives a fairly close shave, and doesn't nick or cut. Braun is a great brand for shavers!
puebla
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Perfecto para barba de unos cuartos días, no corta tan al ras pero es una buena opción si no tienes una barba muy larga
Great shaver that gets all those pesky hairs off my face. Quiet machine and excellent quality

Looking for your answer?