BY BRAUN

Ultra thin foil. Smooth & convenient. Washable. Ultra thin foil technology for a close comfortable shave. Easy handling: Ergonomic shape fits perfectly in hand. Non-slip grip for easy handling even when shaving with wet hands. Washable: Easy cleaning under running water. Environmentally friendly-qualified. Energy star. Powered by an Energy Star qualified battery charger for a better environment. Rechargeable. Full recharge in 8 hours. Up to 20 minutes cordless shaving. Environmentally friendly Ni-MH batteries. Contents: shaver series 1 (150), special cord and cleaning brush. UL listed. Made in China. see more...

Braun Mens Premium Shaver

Start your review of Braun Mens Premium Shaver!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sophie M.
Beat I don't use this that much but it's great and not bad in pricing I think you should buy this one
Rut D.
Copiague, NY
It is a good shaver, my brother use it and he sais that don't irritate him, also he has really strong beard and he can use it several times with out affect his skin.
Henrique d.
Máquina simples pata o dia a dia, usava ate no trânsito quando parava no sinal, quando as vezes estava indo para o trabalho. Porque a maquina propociona essa facilidade, ela apara bem. Como minha barba cresce rapido, usava com frequência.
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
This shaver has made my life easier. I love how smooth it is . it gets every hair. I love this product.
Deborah M.
Great Falls, VA
This is my second Braun shaver. I buy the men's version rather than the women's version because I wanted the trimmer, too. It is well-priced, works perfectly and I would recommend Braun shavers for both men and women. I bought my son AND my daughter similar shavers by Braun.