BY VICKS

The Braun Forehead Thermometer offers both convenience and professional accuracy. It is fast, gentle and easy to use-a simple gentle touch on the forehead provides accurate readings in just seconds. Its large, easy-to-read screen helps determine the severity of your child's temperature by displaying green if there is no fever, yellow if there is a slight fever, and red for a high temperature. The BFH150US is safe to use on all members of your family. Temperature Guidance System - Large color-coded screen for fever detection Non-invasive convenience Professional accuracy with a gentle forehead touch Easy to use and measures just in seconds Safe and hygienic - no probe covers needed Volume on/off for silent night time readings Pack includes: 1 storage cap, 2 AA batteries, Three-year warranty Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
This thermometer is SO easy to use! Love that when my baby isn't feeling good I can quickly get a reading by placing the thermometer on her forehead and get an accurate reading. I would definitely recommend this product if you have a newborn!
Baldwinville
I want this one this looks easy to use how do I get this I like the calor coded  my friend has this and she loves hers she told me to get it
I saw this for 50.00 how much is it here