Braun FG1100 Bikini Trimmer

by Braun

The Braun FG1100 bikini trimmer is the only hair removal tool that allows true accuracy in the bikini area. The precision cutting head safely removes hairs from the eyebrows, face and other sensitive areas. The T-shaped bikini zone cutting head is ideal for use in the bikini area without irritation. Model number: FG1100. It comes with two bikini zone trimming combs (5mm and 8mm) that fit the bikini zone cutting head and trim hairs to a uniform length for a smooth bikini line. The precision cutting head precisely and safely removes hairs from the eyebrows, face and other sensitive areas. 120 minutes usage. Washable heads. For dry use. Cordless. 2 attachments: 8mm trimming comb and 5mm trimming comb. Pouch, brush. General information Batteries required 1 x AAA (included). Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee. EAN: 4210201003311.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun FG1100 Bikini Trimmer!
How would you rate this product?
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Works well for in between waxing visits if needed. I don’t really use that often but it’s nice to have.
Aisha R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this trimmer. I have tried to make designs using razors but never been successful but with this trimmer I was able to do so because of the small head it makes the trimming so easy, fast and safe. It's worth the price. I got it from walmart. It's easily available on amazon as well.
CATHERINE B.
West Covina, CA
OK girls I’ve used a lot of other hair remover‘s in the bikini line area but this is probably the best I’ve found so far it’s very small but to use but it gives you different stuff with the package deal you get with that burning bikini line trimmer it’s a lot smaller but it’s a lot easier than using these bulky razors trust me doesn’t leave no razor burn or any bumps redness or anything and I love it and I takes a battery to run this and you can keep it inside your your prayers are when you go somewhere on a long tripIt’s a good little razor to use so try this one out and see if you it’ll make a difference
Satenik S.
los angeles
Convenient thing to use. I remove my hair by laser treatment. Then use a trimmer in between sessions. Some trimmers make your hair scratchy, but not this one. The way it trims my hair it makes my skin soft to touch
khawla M.
Great price and works very well! I have sensitive skin and I can't shave my bikini area because the itch and razor burn is just too much no matter how careful I am, plus it takes longer and a lot of places are really hard to reach with a regular razor. This one I can use to reach everything easily and I don't have to worry about cutting myself which means I can go faster which has made my life so much easier. It doesn't get clogged like a razor either, although every now and then I turn it off to brush off any accumulated hair because I don't want it to burn out or overwhelm it. It does not give you as smooth a look as a razor would, but it was not intended for that anyway. At the end of the day it ends up looking like 1-2 days of stubble but it looks very clean and even and you don't have razor burn making everything look gross. It leaves my skin a little dry because it scrapes it, so I end up with dead skin cells and dry looking skin. This is minimized if you exfoliate before using the trimmer though, and moisturizing after. It really isn't an issue. I used to be afraid of going down there, now it's kind of fun... especially when you play with the stencils it comes with! It also works for facial hair and eyebrows, or any other hair you want gone. Just make sure you wash it well with something like alcohol before putting it on your face. :D
Najwa B.
borgomassano
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Everyone's bodies react to hair removal methods differently. My body reacted very well to this. I've never used an epilator before so I didn't really know what to expect. I saw some reviews mentioning that their underarm hair grew back heavily as ingrown. So I was worried. But I have yet to have that issue. It's been one week since I used this and my hair is finally to start growing back, but a lot more finer as compared to shaving (which I would have to shave a minimum of 2-3 times a week for my underarms). So far no ingrowns. I have been exfoliating everyday when I shower to help prevent that as well. There were a few hairs that I could get to go, but I'll take tweezing 3 strands of hair over dealing with my whole pit.
Salma E.
Sharjah
I use the small piece for my face it's convenient, but the results are disappointing on the bikini area, I was expecting much better results😕
Yessica C.
Corbera De Llobregat
No he tenido la oportunidad de probarlo pero la verdad es que me encantaría y dar mi opinión sobre ello
Katie F.
Newton abbot , Devon
Do disappointing results with this after one use had to replace the batteries and then I went to use it the second time and it feels like it’s scratching my skin. I wasted £20 on this :-( do not buy this!
Mariam Y.
Perth
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Absolute waste of money. Broke within weeks of purchasing. Mine came with my epilator which also now won’t charge so can’t say I’d recommend this brand.

Looking for your answer?