BY BRAUN #88 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 2 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 3 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

Azima T.
Azima T.
I got this as a college-go-away present and boy did it help me. It got rid of all of the facial hair and I didn't have to spend the $20 at the parlour. In the long run it was a great spend at Walmart. This would probably last me my college experience, so I am certain I would not need to buy a new one. The only downside I found was that the battery usage was fast, so I needed to change my batteries frequently.
Alguém indica?