BY BRAUN #86 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 2 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 3 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very painful to pull out facial hair. However the product does a very good job in removing facial hair. Facial epilation makes me break out. I love the brush head. It's gentle on the delicate facial skin.
Arshi A.
Bangalore
I have quite a lot of hair on my upper lip and sides which I like to keep clean. This does not work! It's expensive too! And I wasted my money on this. The exfoliating brush is just as bad. I've used other exfoliators from Braun and those have worked very well. This proved to be an exception. I handled the product according to the instructions of the manual, but it did not work. It leaves out a lot of hair and is very painful to use. Do not recommend.
Azima T.
I got this as a college-go-away present and boy did it help me. It got rid of all of the facial hair and I didn't have to spend the $20 at the parlour. In the long run it was a great spend at Walmart. This would probably last me my college experience, so I am certain I would not need to buy a new one. The only downside I found was that the battery usage was fast, so I needed to change my batteries frequently.
Jo K.
The epilator and cleansing brush is a small, about hand's length, wand that has attachable heads for hair removal or skin brushing. I've never used it as a face brush, but I have used it to de-fuzz my chin. The hair needs to be of a certain length to work, and you have to be prepared to suffer for beauty, but the top spins so fast that really, a load of hair can be pulled and out while you are still reacting to the first sweep across. If you imagine what it feels like to tweezer your hair out.... but more than one at a time, then that's the sensation you get. Having said that, it is quicker and a lot less painful than doing it yourself, although you need to make sure the head is clear and that the chin is ready. Regrowth also feels softer, so whether with continued use the hair fades away, I don't know.
Lynne M.
Blackpool , Lancashire
I was nervous using this at first but it is efficient & after the first sensation of discomfort, found it effective. I bought this from Boots online & it was affordable. I would recommend it.
Lenny J.
it's very practical and easy to use. i love the color and the light weith because its practical to have a control to epil in my browns
sandra l.
Madrid
Tiene poca fuerza pero es fácil de usar y es cómoda, no está nada mal la verdad , muy fácil para el entrecejo sobretodo
Nicole N.
This is the only product that combines comfortablity with practicality. The most painless epilator I have used thus far. Also I can remove as much or as little hair as needed and it makes it very easy to do so.
Fayha M.
Kuwait
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well at removing upper lip fuzz. Doesn't pain too much. My skin tingles a bit after I'm done though. I apply coconut oil or almond oil and it's sorted.
Jade F.
I've only just started using this but so far, I'm happy with the results. I bought it equally for the epilator and the cleansing brush head, so for the double duty it has, the price is really impressive (I got it for 1/3 off, but even full price I'd have been happy).

The epilator is good, the small head is nice and precise, and it doesn't pinch too much - just make sure you do hold your skin as taut as possible. The only quibble I do have with this is that it claims to work to 0.2mm, but I'd say it struggles to manage quite that.

The brush head is nice and soft, so won't hurt your skin. It's much more affordable than the near-identical Clinique version which I had been tempted by, so it has that going for it. Although buying replacements will cost about £5 a go, they only need replacing every 3 months so it's not expensive at all. It does leave you feeling lovely and clean and my skin does look more radiant due to the removal of dead skin cells, without it feeling harsh.

Overall, really glad I purchased, will be using this a lot. It's also completely battery powered making it nice and portable.