Braun Face / Visage Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush Set, (Includes White Pouch), 1 set

BY BRAUN #95 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 3 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 6 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

Buy on Amazon
EVA MARIA P.

I love this razor for hair removal and also for cleaning the face.
and I liked the brand but as sack the product do not hesitate to buy it. the truth is that it leaves you clean skin entering every pore.
Megan M.
Grimsby
Really like this product it removes all of my hair in one its great I baught from argos in the half price sale and my oh my was it the best thing I have ever done best value for money ever!!!! I have a moustash a ladie one and even though it kills It works and I don't see any hair for ages
summer h.
This is perfect for everyday use! Easy to clean, and super efficient. If ur new to using epilators it hurts at first but after a while it gets easier !
Verania C.
I love epilator, they make my life a lot easier. Now i can´t live without my epilator. Most of tthem are a Little expensive. I use it once a month.
Daniela Q.
Is good but pain and is agresive for the skin, but long lasting.... Three weeks. Is very good the design is small and simple
Marietta M.
I love to have a wireless device such as hair remover with 4 extras, including a shaving head and a cap cutting
Francise R.
Despues de que te acostumbras es perfecta me encanta despues de que la empezé a utilizar no utilizo otra
viviane f.
gostei do produto foi mesmo o que eu esperava teve um resultado magnifico surpreendente nem acreditei
janaina a.
belo horizonte
produto muito bom,vale muito a pela ter ele eu adoro,levo ele sempre na bolsa