Braun Face / Visage Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush Set, (Includes White Pouch), 1 set

BY BRAUN #95 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 3 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 6 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fifi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of facial hair but after this, gone! I use it often but not everyday and it is reasonable because it does remove hair. If you really look around you can find great deals on it. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a affordable way to remove hair :)
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Great product!! I use many devises from Braun, because they tend to be the highest quality, work efficiently, user friendly, and last forever! This product works great! My facial hair is removed easily, my skin is soft afterwards, no irritation, and hair free for a long time!
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gadget! I use it on my face so my makeup goes on super smooth. Works so well but it hurts! Gets even the shirt hairs.
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Very gentile and easy to use. Stay charged and easy to travel with. Meets my expectations
Aishanna b.
Gresham, OR
I don't remember trying it I think its still in the box lol I will keep you updated when I try it
Andrina R.
I had my fair share of epilator's , but this is my all time favorite! Worth every penny
ilhem b.
algeries
The product
is amazing .actually my skin is quite difficult to find the right product to
it. I am always happy to try good quality products.  i love this product. I highly recommend it.
zainab t.
when it comes to face epilators, the Braune Epilator is my go-to not to mention the cleansing brush set, I have been using the braune epilators for 5 years and I recommende every girl to buy it, you will not be disapointed I will guarantee. love their products
Sarah B.
This is the only device i ever used for face hair removing, and won t search any further, i just love my braun epilator, at first it hurts a little bit but after a few times it just perfect, i recommend it for suree
Maria R.
es muy útil ya que te permite acceder a las zonas más pequeñas de la cara gracias a sus accesorios.
Yo la utilizo frecuentemente y es muy facil de usar. No es muy caara para el buen uso que le estoy dando